Sport content on 23.5e, 16e, 0.8w

tiga1987

Hi folks

Moving house & looking to see if i can extend my options. Currently have 19e & 13e for my sporting options. Looking to see if the other satelites are worth motorising. In particular more english content /commentary. Already have a euro sub...

13e and 19e are good sats, so is thor 0.8w, which is pretty good for football, not much english commentary around, although you do get a few SPL games on thor with the sky or bt sports feed along with their commentary, 16e also is not a bad sat.

Thor 0.8w has a package called C More ( formerly Canal+ Scandinavia ), which show lots of english stuff in english audio too. Not sure about the sports though

Does Arena Sport on the Max TV package open on 16E. I'd heard it was down around May 2018 but there was confusion if this was everyone or just certain providers?

Nothing opens for me on 16e anymore, Arena Sport 1-4 are on 1.9e. Cardshare sats are 39e, 23.5e, 19e, 13e, 1w & 30w, the Sport TV HD Channels on 30w showed both the City & Arsenal matches on Sunday.

This is the joy. Reports of some working and some not! Will just need to wait till I get my new set-up sorted and see what happens for me. Thanks guys.

Think I’ll start a thread with what I can see clearing on Euro lines once I’m up and running.

Yes still ok for me. Sorry edit that, it was TV Sport 2 thats working, premium hasnt worked in awhile now for me. Someone told me that channel wasnt available any longer on cs.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. It’s awhile since I’ve used 0.8w. Wanted to watch palace v Utd game this afternoon. It’s on Spiler tv on 0.8, it’s not in hd but it works fine.

Telekom Srbija is now broadcasting more channels on 23.5 inc. Arena Sport 1-5 in HD and Eurosport 1 and 2 in HD. Are these clearing for anyone as yet?

Back