Sports Channels stopped working

Had my IPTV for just a week now on a 12 month contract, everything was working fine on it and today when ive been going through the channels i was watching the grandprix on sky sports perfectly fine, ive changed channels and then once ive gone back to the grand pric the channel will now longer work, and since then none of the sky/bt sport channels are working, within an hour ive gone from it being perfect to no sport channels working at all, does anyone have any idea how to fix it? Or for some reason is my supplier capable of cutting off just my sport channels?

Had my IPTV for just a week now on a 12 month contract, everything was working fine on it and today when ive been going through the channels i was watching the grandprix on sky sports perfectly fine, ive changed channels and then once ive gone back to the grand pric the channel will now longer work, and since then none of the sky/bt sport channels are working, within an hour ive gone from it being perfect to no sport channels working at all, does anyone have any idea how to fix it? Or for some reason is my supplier capable of cutting off just my sport channels?

If the rest of your IPTV channels work then it's your supplier......get a better one.

Definitely sounds like a supplier issue. Find a decent supplier and you shouldn't have those issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back