star2s freezing

marcoose

TK Veteran
hi wondered if anybody can help ive got a 2s with infinity on it with opena 6.1 on it with iptv only on the setup problem im getting is when going to view anything mainly when trying to change channels it freezes the box every time ive tried everything i can think of has anybody else come accross this problem i know the 2s is not the best box for iptv but its annoying me or is time for the bin

hi wondered if anybody can help ive got a 2s with infinity on it with opena 6.1 on it with iptv only on the setup problem im getting is when going to view anything mainly when trying to change channels it freezes the box every time ive tried everything i can think of has anybody else come accross this problem i know the 2s is not the best box for iptv but its annoying me or is time for the bin
Think you've already answered your own question the star 2s is an old slow box I have that problem with mine in kids bedroom that it lags when it changes channel but my h2s changes channel instantly

Think you've already answered your own question the star 2s is an old slow box I have that problem with mine in kids bedroom that it lags when it changes channel but my h2s changes channel instantly
yes mate its in the bin now it was my back up box but i got a h2s like you said they change channels instantly

yes mate its in the bin now it was my back up box but i got a h2s like you said they change channels instantly
I wouldn't throw it away as you never know when you might need it or just to use for e2iplayer in another room lol

Back