Starview 7 working again after 12 month payment.

the kryptview will be going to pay server when kv team go to pay server i think the will be new HD box

Yes paid via paypal Phil. I know about the risks etc but I doubt very much they are gonna come after the little fish.

Paypal is safe! plus you can pay anyone for anything and do not have to mention what your paying for. Depends on how this has been set up. I often pay via paypal and not just for items ive purchased on a well known auction site! I can send money to any email address without paypal or anyone else knowing what its for!
So Starback dont worry so much about paying via paypal - as long as your happy with what your getting!

sorry slightly off topic. Like J4 said earlier some of us tend to keep away from these forums due to some people being unkind or spiteful even, but there are times when we feel we have to step in. There is an old saying "you pays ya money and takes ya choice"
if your told to get things back to " normal" you need to pay then its your choice, as said if you dont you could loose out completely - if you do you could still end up loosing something or you could end up laughing- its the name of the game!
Starback you'll be pleased to know that the majority of this forum are much kinder that the odd few! :)
sorry thats my tuppence worth!

So buying the sub wont mean a good service? It will be the same service as before but now we got to pay for it?

So how do I get it working without the need to pay? :P

of corse i have read all the garbage in the forum and peorsonaly think that if u r stupid enuf to pay out more cash for something that is already working then fair play but if u had an ounce of brain in your head you would have realised that all u had to do was work out how to flash a new program on to the box yourself and i dont mean smgo 1 or 2 or 3 but as i am not going to spoonfeed you u will have to work it out yaself lol

So how do I make my box work without paying the sub? :P

that particular member never posted the way of getting it working without the sub :dunno:

He/she did wan't phone no.s so they could help, but as told its an open forum people come here to help or be helped

and if everything was done through PM's or phonecalls there'd be no info on the forums

and regards how you get to pay for it look and read in the other thread you just posted in.

So buying the sub wont mean a good service? It will be the same service as before but now we got to pay for it?

So how do I get it working without the need to pay? :P

of corse i have read all the garbage in the forum and peorsonaly think that if u r stupid enuf to pay out more cash for something that is already working then fair play but if u had an ounce of brain in your head you would have realised that all u had to do was work out how to flash a new program on to the box yourself and i dont mean smgo 1 or 2 or 3 but as i am not going to spoonfeed you u will have to work it out yaself lol

The guy that posted that is an idiot that knows fook all.

Take no notice, if you have the up to date firmware and your box does't work, you need to pay the 25 - 45 quid support.

He will realise soon enough he will have to pay it too, and will look back on this and be embarrassed of his stupidity.

the kryptview will be going to pay server when kv team go to pay server i think the will be new HD box

Dont think so m8, Kv is not driven by Greed like Sv are, and always have been from the day of the Sv1 box, and HD box is a long way off at the present time.

Added after 4 minutes:

just to let you all know that my box is running paid for a year my expiry date now shows 2012

so worth the 45 quid so far for the year, just hope it lasts.

:happy:

There is no such thing as a guaranteed service, whether or not you pay for it, as all the Irish folk will tell you, the ser*** can go down at anytime do be aware of that, and you could lose your money, wonder what the price will be next year guarantee it will be more than it is now if it last that long.

Last edited:
I've sent 25 pounds for the 6 month SV support to Noel via paypal , yesterday just waiting now (should take 24 to 36 hours) to get reconnected back to the server. P.S. anyone know if they will be showing the Haye vs Klitschko match like they did the Haye V Harrison match, if so would be a very good gift for our money and would be very apreciated by us Starview users :)

I've sent 25 pounds for the 6 month SV support to Noel via paypal , yesterday just waiting now (should take 24 to 36 hours) to get reconnected back to the server. P.S. anyone know if they will be showing the Haye vs Klitschko match like they did the Haye V Harrison match, if so would be a very good gift for our money and would be very apreciated by us Starview users :)

To Noel or thekiddy? :dunno:

Basically the SV support guys it says Noel on paypal but his user on techkings is called thekiddy i assume they are the same they provided the email and paypal account for the SV support

We don't mind paying £25 or £45 for the serv..... but we were told that we will be given 12 month free from the date we installed "the show must go on" software. Some of us bought the box just after the new SMGO software was released
Were we given this 12 months? Big fat NO. Has he told us which retailer we should approach to buy the boxes? As far as we are concern they are all starview regardless who we bought them from. Now he decides to put an expiry dates on all the boxes because he or the party he represents bought the server's rights so now they decides we all have to pay again. What of us who already paid £90 and over.
To say we are getting this service free is wrong because we all purchased this box with hard cash and yes knowing that one day we will have to pay but the kiddy should have kept his words. Many people bought the boxes for lot of money and that should have bought them some comfort for a little longer.
What guarantee does The kiddy give everyone now that if they pay their subscription the service will last for whole term and what if it doesn't will he refund the money he takes.
Personally i don't see any guarantees and people should be careful and take caution before paying. Maybe the kiddy is out to make quick dosh and whats to stop him disappearing soon after raking thousands ££££££££ from likes of us.I have lost my faith with STARVIEW PEOPLE
Me i will be watching lots free view TV rather than paying some one who has no contact detail and who is faceless.

Last edited:
paying for 6 month subs

so how do i pay subs to get it bk on? do i have to email thekiddy and if so has any1 got the email address, thanks

Back