Starview 7 working again after 12 month payment.

mine working after 24hrs,have to turn the box off at the back then back on and its fine!paid the 6months.no MUTV but all the other sports are there.

the kryptview will be going to pay server when kv team go to pay server i think the will be new HD box

I disagree i think the kv team will continue with a higher priced box as they have alway done this incudes your pernament sub, as it's always done, There about to launch the new hd box so there's more revenue for them and people with a kv like the brand they will upgrade to the hd useing the a780 in there bedroom's people will sill buy a780. Its a fair better box a far better service simples

kv will take the customers off sv like takeing candy from a baby

God knows why, you can buy a blade media for the same price with more features, better picture quality also a decent PVR.

Not to mention Blade streaming whereby you can watch anything downloaded on your pc anywhere with your blade!!!, no need to transfer anything to HD or USB drive then plug into your box.

Both receivers SV and KV imo are a thing of the past!, stop throwing good money after bad and get a decent sat receiver = Blade media.

Or if your on cable, give the blade combo a go.

most people live in the past lol like using the old vcr,i have stil got 4:whacko:it can be a new world out there using sat box and dish and a pvr,one thing not mentioned is the limit of drive to be used with each box.:smoke rings:

I've now got a Dreambox DM500 (s).

Works a treat, although its only been two days, but i'm with a private dealer so it's all good. :)

I have to agree with HiTeck still. The blade media does look like a box of beauty!

I would prefer having the Blade Media over the Dreambox DM500 anyday, but I have what I have now and its working fine. :)

The codes are acquired every 4-5 seconds with my box. Not data intensive at all. Can max out my connection and still have no glitches on the TV. Forget about maxing my connection, i end up downloading faster than my max speed for my package, and its still fine...

Been looking at the Starview threads for a good month and a half now and unable to believe how much frustration one could put up with there reciever. I so would have smashed mine ages ago. :sorry: :leaving:

Last edited:
I've now got a Dreambox DM500 (s).

Works a treat, although its only been two days, but i'm with a private dealer so it's all good. :)

I have to agree with HiTeck still. The blade media does look like a box of beauty!

I would prefer having the Blade Media over the Dreambox DM500 anyday, but I have what I have now and its working fine. :)

The codes are acquired every 4-5 seconds with my box. Not data intensive at all. Can max out my connection and still have no glitches on the TV. Forget about maxing my connection, i end up downloading faster than my max speed for my package, and its still fine...

Been looking at the Starview threads for a good month and a half now and unable to believe how much frustration one could put up with there reciever. I so would have smashed mine ages ago. :sorry: :leaving:

trust me when this piece of
loo.gif
(sv7) runs out that's it for me, told many to stay away but if they listen is another story lol

Last edited:
of corse i have read all the garbage in the forum and peorsonaly think that if u r stupid enuf to pay out more cash for something that is already working then fair play but if u had an ounce of brain in your head you would have realised that all u had to do was work out how to flash a new program on to the box yourself and i dont mean smgo 1 or 2 or 3 but as i am not going to spoonfeed you u will have to work it out yaself lol

Well it appears you dont like to help out those who are less fortunate than you by not knowing how to do these really easy things.
IT would be nice if you could help those less fortunate than you as this is what these forums are for to help each other out.
Which is something the guys on techkings and other forums have been doing for years now.SO ALL THE BEST TO YOU M8.

Last edited:
Hello Thekiddy,

After paying subscription for 12 months as per promise within 24 to 36 hours it will up and yap it is working very fine Million thanks to great Thekiddy..........

hi i am after some help when i press submit on starview nothing is happening any help appreciated

Just be patient, the e-mail has been sent, you should get a reply soon. The program itself doesn't show whether the email has been sent or not.

This has been answered many times throughout the forum.

svsupport

Just be patient, the e-mail has been sent, you should get a reply soon. The program itself doesn't show whether the email has been sent or not.

This has been answered many times throughout the forum.

thankyou is there a timescale for recieving an email back

thankyou is there a timescale for recieving an email back

Members were receiving the emails within 10 minutes of sending the request, but its been a while since this support option has been available so the demand is higher than when it started so it might take longer. I've also just come across the following thread you might want to look at it:

http://www.techkings.org/starview/27166-starview-email-problems.html

Appears as though the SV Team are having issues receiving the email, you might want to follow up on what the original poster has said in the above thread. Hope that helps.

guys
can we get the 6 or 12 month support on a starview 6, my expired last week

Badgerbrock I already anserwed you and linked you to thread in your last post

Last edited:
I just wondered if you brought a brand new Starview 7 from a authorised dealer, is the 12 months support included
or do you have to buy 6 / 12 support after paying for your brand new box?

I just wondered if you brought a brand new Starview 7 from a authorised dealer, is the 12 months support included
or do you have to buy 6 / 12 support after paying for your brand new box?

The dealer involved in selling you the new SV7 will be the best person to ask. They would probably have flashed the new box for you as it is, so the dealer will let you know how many months are remaining on the box for you both to agree on a price.

cant see dealers flashing boxes if they did they are not selling fta boxes as advertised

This whole fight for free and paid TV has probably got me confused. lol

I was referring to private sellers more than authorised dealers. If that is the case then i think it may just be worth buying any old second hand Starview 7 and then paying for a sub using the support. Probably would've been a good investment buying them when alot of people were flagging them for around £30 to £40 quid on eBay, would've been an awesome bargain having to just pay under £50 quid for a 6 months or 1 year support.

@ Intel. If you will be purchasing them from an authorised dealer, then I highly doubt they might have been connected to the SV server before, so you may have to pay support as soon as you take it out the box.

Back