Starview 7 working again after 12 month payment.

God knows why, you can buy a blade media for the same price with more features, better picture quality also a decent PVR.

Not to mention Blade streaming whereby you can watch anything downloaded on your pc anywhere with your blade!!!, no need to transfer anything to HD or USB drive then plug into your box.

Both receivers SV and KV imo are a thing of the past!, stop throwing good money after bad and get a decent sat receiver = Blade media.

Or if your on cable, give the blade combo a go.

I totally agree there "Hiteck" I have the blade and it's awesome. The pic quality is brill and the channel lists are already available by blade online.
I'm just stuck on trying to get the 7 day epg to work. Also, what firmware is required to enable streaming???

Thanks

I'm just stuck on trying to get the 7 day epg to work. Also, what firmware is required to enable streaming???
if you ask those questions in the blade threads, I'm sure you'll get answers :)

Hi
Im new to this and hope someone can help. I have a starview 6 & 7 and wondered how I go about paying to get them working again.
Thanks

by the looks of it some people now something other dont so share the secret on how to get starview free

You are the first one that I remember around here saying that it can be gotten free, maybe you might like to tell us what you have heard, then we can all be on the same page :dunno:

glad to here your that you got you box working mine has packed up and i would like to know who i should pay to get my box working

Any more name calling in these threads & I`m gonna hand out bans and I couldnt give two fooks who dislikes this post.

eloquently put noely.if i wanted to see someone looking down there nose at me i can think of at least one other forum i could go to.i have always liked tk because this generally doesnt happen here.

I have paid and await reconnection. I lost the sofware when I did a factory reset & had to load SV. 1.03 to get back to the blue message.
As for digital duo box I would think a google search may turn up somthing that is whare I found the SV. 1.03 for my box

one thing to note is to use under the persons avatar that says THANKS..LIKE... DISLIKE OR PM SENT,if you wish to add a comment(y);)

im new to this site i was thinking of getting a starview box 7 from ebay just wondering how does it work i have virgin media 10meg broadband if i do buy this box who and how do i pay for the 6 or 12 months vip for all channels virgin media is a real rip off these day so looking to get the sports channel please help pm me plz

you use the support to sent box number and pay for support
some members report it taken a few days after you pay sub for box to be connected,

Irishmat you ask are the boxes working after paying for support, according to what other members have posted it works, (I don't have any of these boxes)

Back