starview box not picking up channels

jamieb

first box was showing connected buy no signal on channels tried to reload it all up again
but not picking up channels any ideas

I'm in the same position. My box has been off for a week or so and tonight I tried to reboot using the latest 3.00 ups that I used a few weeks back but my box seems to be totally gone and only 36 freeview channels showing. It has even wiped my renew date from the system and not connected to a server. My subs were up until November 3rd so not sure what has gone wrong but hoping someone has a solution or fix to this.

if you scan box after a factory reset and it finds them in the search mode you have got a signal,but if only fta work it sounds like your not connected to them to decrypt.

i have got the same issue, box is connected and expiry date is in January but not picking up the channels at all. only 33 channels and no radio channells. is it the box problem or the cable problem?? please help as i dont know much about these boxes ...

have you scanned correct provider as box should pick up radio and tv channels unless there is a breakdown in service.

i always scanned with auto option and worked in the past .. but from last week its not picking up any radio channels and only 33 channels available... :(

Hi Guys hope you can help. About the 02-03/Oct/12 I lost half of my
channels and some that I have are all fuzzy.
I’ve done all the reload and Reboot stuff many times but still no
good. Could you please tell me what to do PLEASE
Thanks Noel

i had the same problem with my starview, showing not connected, if you look in the menu (network) it will show all zero,s this is a main board failure on the part of the ethernet, i have my doubts but thats what i have been told, hope this helps.

My box says blocked even though i have paid up to may 2013 but I have manged to get most channels back by searching this way,
1. symbol rate - auto
2. QAM - 256

I presume that the server is down as the channels are still scrambled and message box blocked is still showing.
Please let me know if this works for you.

Back