starview have bite the dust!!!!

cowen1000

it would seem that starview is soon to be no more. appears that since their 3.00 update people have been unable to connect to their server. people renewing subs and updating are unable to recieve a service. this has been the case for nearly 2 months with no resolve in sight. looks like the end of SV. i wonder if this is somilar to their greed ploy with the older 101 numbered boxes where they mysteriously developed problems after an update relase by SV but the 102,103,104 boxes were fine?hmmmm what u think?

Pretty obvious from reading around the forums what people think of them and the service they "provide":whacko:

pretty sly movers, who have a greater need for cash than they can raise through subscriptions so they need to get rid of their stockpile of boxes

taken from other place:whistling:

as many of you are aware of boxes with led lights only i want a list of box number from white label on rear to see how many are gone down cheers folks.
so far we know that dont work now are.

also reports of powering off at rear kills them.
same numbers above still work on others but for how long?

Pretty obvious from reading around the forums what people think of them and the service they "provide":whacko:

pretty sly movers, who have a greater need for cash than they can raise through subscriptions so they need to get rid of their stockpile of boxes

couldn't have putter it better wheelo (y)

well im landfilling all the SV boxes connected to me n buying a load of openboxes. cheaper n hd too. n with sat u can just switch provider so easily n ur subs are activated instantly. SV team are seriously lacking n can do one!!! :)

taken from other place:whistling:

as many of you are aware of boxes with led lights only i want a list of box number from white label on rear to see how many are gone down cheers folks.
so far we know that dont work now are.

also reports of powering off at rear kills them.
same numbers above still work on others but for how long?
it's not the white label on the back of the box! it's the white label on the inside on the motherboard "Mac Address" 0266***
(*** being 100 /101/102) 104 is the latest number

why are boxes with 106 and 124 gone off also?lottery numbers of chance to see whos going next.
They haven't.....it's because theve looked at the wrong number! but that's probably only a matter of time before they are blocked from the server!

kully said:
hi all has sv gone bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No not gone bust...not with all the new box's that have been sold

wow,and how many new boxes have been sold.you seem to be in the know there.if they dont go bust they should be run out of business by what passes for a regulatory commission.

Back