Starview hd combo

Yep works fine I'd forgotten what decent cable tuners they have & how easy to setup with c/s,it's nearly 3 years since last used on c/s.
cheers..

So this file only works on lan not cable!!
how do i download this file??? Please

there are 2 starview combo boxes out there,first models have no lan/internet port so fta only

later combos have the lan port so you can do cardsharing with these.

........................................................................................................................

starview 7 is locked to their servers,get a better box and then choose what server you need.
try starview section in downloads for the latest file.

means nothing to methanks for reply. does starview 7 carling 1.04 mean anything to y

thanks for reply.

does starview 7 carling 1.04 mean anything to you.

told if i put this on my starview 7 via the usb it will work. at moment all channels show scrambled

starview 7 came with 2 years subscription. march 2015

i am in uk are you.

what do you think i should purchase

many thanks

paul

So this file only works on lan not cable!!
how do i download this file??? Please

there are 2 starview combo boxes out there,first models have no lan/internet port so fta only

later combos have the lan port so you can do cardsharing with these.

........................................................................................................................

starview 7 is locked to their servers,get a better box and then choose what server you need.
try starview section in downloads for the latest file.

I have been playing with a starview hd combo lan,I know its an old box but i was bored and just passing time,It had the latest carling on it every thing works as it should but the box just keeps restarting.I tried flashing an old firmware,The box still was restarting,flash back to the latest firmware still the same,I used the tool for the mac fix and loaded HD300N_SC_RS232_1013.bin on to the box,still restarting.i have read a lot of posts about the box and would have tried the grooverider method but that .UAD is impossible to get, the link for it is the same everywhere and the download is dead.Anyone got a method or files i could try .Thanks

J'ai joué avec un lan combo starview hd, je sais que c'est une vieille boîte mais je m'ennuyais et je passais juste le temps, il y avait le dernier carling dessus tout fonctionne comme il se doit mais la boîte ne cesse de redémarrer. J'ai essayé de flasher un ancien firmware, la boîte redémarrait toujours, revenait au dernier firmware toujours le même, j'ai utilisé l'outil pour le correctif mac et chargé HD300N_SC_RS232_1013.bin sur la boîte, toujours en train de redémarrer. J'ai lu beaucoup de messages sur la boîte et aurait essayé la méthode grooverider mais ce .UAD est impossible à obtenir, le lien est le même partout et le téléchargement est mort.
bonjoure

Back