starview repairs

Hi all,
(y)its been a while since i had anything to do with these,a family member unplugged the starview super usb to put upstairs,when plugged in there was'nt any power,no life in the box at all,checked plug,fuse and its neither,is it dead or is there an internal fuse to be replaced

Is that still the case or is there an update to this
under 6 foot of earth as i have not seen any updates on this sorry:bang head:

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Hi all,
(y)its been a while since i had anything to do with these,a family member unplugged the starview super usb to put upstairs,when plugged in there was'nt any power,no life in the box at all,checked plug,fuse and its neither,is it dead or is there an internal fuse to be replaced
i have heard the switch at back can be faulty and a friend of mine bypassed the switch to check it worked,box is on and is switched on by switch at plug.if you know a bit about electrics check the switch internally with a phase tester to see if power goes in and out.
be aware live power is lethal.if box gets a power surge it can blow inside panels also as no one uses any protection for these boxes they go down.

Back