Starview s

Try re-scanning incase it is a local issue. If it still doesn't work and you have paid for subs then I guess its just Starview up to its no good tricks again (coming from the constant complaints I see from its customers)

I've been away for a while... so is Starview shite then? Kryptview for cable or are there other options?

starview want paying for a service they might or not provide and tough if your box dies with the new firmware,you just buy another lol,kv is free as in no subs and there is a hd box out now.:peace:

no i dont work for anyone, i have been reading all post and just waiting for mine to go off, my sub is due 21st oct, and i will not be paying it. all i was saying is my box is still working, and i dont care if it goes off. i would not buy a sv box again, i would buy a blade media bm 7000s because it is great, with no stress and hd is very good. but the sv box is still on

you may be one of the lucky ones , but many wont with there subs not being activated or there boxes not working anymore due to so called vulnerability attack by the cable provider that has blown the eeprom chip in older boxes,.. yeah right! and we know its bollxs! starview are scammers and greedy theives that feel no empathy but only money.

Back