stbemu

i am sure u can download that from google play store straight to your device but pro version you might have to pay for it

Regarding STB emulater app, what do you peeps find works best for you with media settings:

Auto
Exo
Internal player
Ljk
MPV
External Player

Anyone noticed that lip sync can be out with some players but ok with others, plus watching fast moving scenes like football need to change from say MPV player to Ljk
Thoughts on this peeps

I use ljk, think someone off here recommended it and it does seem the best to me. The rest of the apps on my android box, such as showbox I use vlc as default but cannot get it to work properly on stb emu. If someone knows how I would give it a try. As to lipsink its mostly ok with ljk, the only programme I always seem to get the sinc out is RT News no matter what player I use but think thats the sub and its no great loss!

Ljk seems to be the best for football, lip sync can be out but thats the trade off off i suppose.

MPV player works well with the lip sync issue but can be seen to mirco stutter when watching certain programs

Running the latest stb 1.1.6

Just out of interest what version is peeps using ?
Anyone noticed any difference between all the different versions, (there's been a few)

Back