stb blocked

colaron

I can not switch on my mag box 256 the message comes up with your std is blocked contact your provider does anybody know how to resolve this, I have checked with the line supplier and he says everything is working fine?

I have checked with the line supplier and he says everything is working fine?

To be blunt he’s a liar
The only reason you get the STB Blocked image is that your sub has been cancelled or expires at his end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PCM
I can not switch on my mag box 256 the message comes up with your std is blocked contact your provider does anybody know how to resolve this, I have checked with the line supplier and he says everything is working fine?

Your connection line is either finished or your supplier has switch you off, contact him so see what he says, or just go an buy another line for your box m8, just give your new provide the mac address, then he will give you a new http:// to put into your portal...

Type the address in a browser on a pc to test

If your stb is blocked its the supplier for sure,

Try a test line in the portal section to prove its not the box,

Back