Stream Youtube

Sparky7ot

Is there a way to stream what im watching on my laptop ie youtube to my zgemma box.
Reason why i ask is that my zgemma box is connected to my surrond sound and projector.

I have but don’t use much
Epg YouTube trailer

But it searches the show your watching at the min
But it has a search function in it so you can watch anything on youtube

Is there a way to stream what im watching on my laptop ie youtube to my zgemma box.
Reason why i ask is that my zgemma box is connected to my surrond sound and projector.

Download YT content you want to pc/l/t transfer to pen drive/plug into zg and find and view in media like you do recordings.

I suppose the answer to the next question is :- There are various progs to d/l, the one I use is YTD google it. The free version is slowww but l am not in a hurry after installation you will soon be introduced to Pro version I just click it off and carry on.:)

Last edited:
just buy a chromecast really £20
will give you so many different players

keep the old h2s just for sat

just buy a chromecast really £20
will give you so many different players

keep the old h2s just for sat
Hi.
Just looking at Chromecast.
Not sure if Amazon prime will work through it. It says it will play anything through chrome browser. If I open Amazon prime through this browser will it work?

Amazon fire TV looks like my best option, I have an Amazon echo in the house.
Will a fire stick work through a TV or my projector if they don't have an internet connection. Is the connection from within the stick itself?

Last edited:
Hi.
Just looking at Chromecast.
Not sure if Amazon prime will work through it. It says it will play anything through chrome browser. If I open Amazon prime through this browser will it work?

Amazon fire TV looks like my best option, I have an Amazon echo in the house.
Will a fire stick work through a TV or my projector if they don't have an internet connection. Is the connection from within the stick itself?

FireStick is wireless.

Back