Struggling to Install CLine - Softcam Panel?

Openboxcy

Hi,

After using an Openbox V8S for a while i recently bought a ZGemma h2s, this was delivered today.

I have a CLine i believe (starts C:), i have put the details of this in the notepad file CCcam.cfg in the etc folder. The one line of text for the details of the line are all that is in the notepad file. I have done this using FileZilla.

When i open up softcam in the menu of the box i have the options for softcam panel, softcam panel setup and download softcams. I though i had to go into softcam panel, is this correct and what do i do from here? Should i see the CLine details as i they are in the notepad file?

Any help is greatly appreciatted, i am new to the ZGemma, sorry.

Thanks

Did you buy the zgemma already flashed or does it just have basic openatv on it with just the standard plugins?

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

The box was bought from eBay and comes with sky menu, sky q and virgin skins. I can receive FTA channels at the moment. Hopefully that answers your question.

Thanks again

Do u know if its running openatv or openvix?
Try pressing menu - information - about
That should tell you what system is running on it

The line starts C: then has text and numbers. In softcam panel i can get CCcam 2.3.0 to come up. I then have the options to stop, restart or install. If i go into install then i get a package list. Should i be installing something from here, there are loads of CCcam files, plus gbox, softcam etc etc.

Depending on if your running openatv or openvix your cccam.cfg file goes in different folders
In openatv it lives in usr/keys
In openvix it lives in etc

Back