stuck on red light and boot

can u post link to image u are using ?
also i had to hdd my usb then low level format in windows, what size is usb ?

its the ones from zgemma website and also wooshbuild from here i am using hddguru and its a 4 gig usb and a 2 gig usb and 8 gig usb

are u able to ftp to the box using FileZilla Client , if so u might have an image on ur hdd that u use to record , just a thot !

mot tried ftp yet will do in the morning thnaks for your help will let you no if i get any look if not i will sell it thanks

no still not working with pressing front power button ill try again tommorow and if i cant get it to work on ebay it goes thanks for your help guys

so i have now tried ftp but can not connect as it not booting passed boot and red light thanks for all your help looks like box is dead

icon1.png

Change the HMDI that's connected. If it's at fault it can cause the box to stay in boot if it cant find a HDMI connected...

I have changed hdmi and even power cable still the same thanks for the advise really grateful to you all for all the help.
Box is now on eBay going to get another once it has sold thanks again

HDMI is to recognize and communicate,, it is referred to as the HDMI handshake. If the 'handshake' doesn't work, the HDCP encryption that is embedded in the HDMI signal is not recognized properly by one, or more, of the connected components. This most often results in you not being able to see anything on a TV screen.

HDMI is to recognize and communicate,, it is referred to as the HDMI handshake. If the 'handshake' doesn't work, the HDCP encryption that is embedded in the HDMI signal is not recognized properly by one, or more, of the connected components. This most often results in you not being able to see anything on a TV screen.
not being able to see anything on screen has nothing to do with the box booting

Back