Suggest New Remote to work with Zgemma, Firestick & Samsung TV

Hi,

I have a gazillion remotes and its driving me potty (not to mention the Zgemma remote feels and looks trashy), does anyone know a good one for all that would work with Zgemma Star 2S and maybe a Firestick? I've noticed people talking about 'Harmony' remotes for Zgemma but they v v expensive and wouldn't want to take the plunge unless I could guarantee it works? Many thanks. Tattylashes

I use a Logitech harmony remote with all my gadgets its the only one I could use with my vu duo but I also have a soundbar dvd and Samsung tv running on it ...its brill, you can get different types, mines just a basic cost me about 25 quid

An IR remote won't work with a Firestick. It uses wireless signals (may be bluetooth but I'm not sure).

Great advice guys! I can live without the firestick inluded as fingers crossed wll get new Smart TV. Thanks, will look into the £25 option.

I've got both Harmony and All for One and both work well. All for One I had to teach each button the command I wanted and Harmony you set up using a program on your PC but both are fine.

Might be worth looking at the fire TV app for your phone for a remote for that?

Back