Suls e2m3u2bouquet 0.6 IPTV Bouquet MakerMaker plugin

Has anyone tried the beta version v0.8?

My box did a software update and it installed the plugin to 0.8 but now I get:

manual_update_callback error: No extended playlist info found. Check m3u url should be ‘type=m3u_plus’ although it is.

I uninstall then reinstall 0.7.7 ipk and it runs fine.

Edit 0.8-b3_all.ipk seems to have fixed it.

Last edited:
Mine updated from 7.6 to 7.7 today and I'm getting the following error

manual_update_callback error: no element found: line 1, column 0

All IPTV bouquets have disappeared and it's not showing in sources in EPGimporter

Mine updated from 7.6 to 7.7 today and I'm getting the following error

manual_update_callback error: no element found: line 1, column 0

All IPTV bouquets have disappeared and it's not showing in sources in EPGimporter

Does your provider show up correctly in the plugin?

If you're using an override file have you tried it without?

As far as I know yes. All I ever did was add my m3u line and epg line in the relevant sections so don't think I'm using an override file. Will try v.8 see how i get on.

You were onto something! Got it sorted.

There was an empty provider-sort-override.xml file so I deleted it and hay presto.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi guys , since this new update or whatever my config file has no epg .
It loads events but 0 come through, anyone know a fix ! Please
Thank you

can someone help me with script please not sure what im doing wrong but I get
bad option in substitution expression
from putty

Quick question guys!

When it comes to viewing IPTV which plugin would you say is best Suls/Jedi/XC or Xtream Editor?

Xc plugin great for VOD
Xtream editor is good for catchup and epg.
Jedi from what I can see works fine.
Suls plugin has come on a long way and is my goto on every box I have.
But you can have all on your box if you wanted.
There is no best!!!

Quick question guys!

When it comes to viewing IPTV which plugin would you say is best Suls/Jedi/XC or Xtream Editor?
Try them all see which suits you, if you like them all keep them all on your box. As above XC Lite is great for VOD and running along side a sat/cable line as IPTV is kept in the plugin. Suls is good as well nice and easy to set up using the generator site.
It's so hard to choose :confused:

Thank you very much guys for your input, just want the best setup I can get to watch IPTV. I currently use whooshbuild and Jedi and it works well, but always looking for a better option if possible.

Thank you very much guys for your input, just want the best setup I can get to watch IPTV. I currently use whooshbuild and Jedi and it works well, but always looking for a better option if possible.
You have always have to keep your options open brother. Have a look at this I posted the other day it is by means the definitive for IPTV but it certainly helped me when messing with a enigma 2 box
http://www.techkings.org/posts/916137/

Novice question guys.. First thanks for the guide very helpfull Problem for me is Ive installed the IPTV Bouquet Maker on zgemma H2s but dont see the RUN option and cant get the iptv channels
plugin-screen-1-219x300.png

Back