Suls e2m3u2bouquet 0.6 IPTV Bouquet MakerMaker plugin

hi,
how can I update old plugin e2m3u2bouquet 0.6 with e2m3u2bouquet 0.8
I do not know is it possible or not

Menu, plugins red to remove plugins then extensions and choose e2m3u2bouquet and reboot box
Yes we can remove it from the plugin panel by your way. how can we update it with new one. When you try to install plugin then you can see that plugin e2m3u2bouquet .7.6 is still the the plugin

Yes we can remove it from the plugin panel by your way. how can we update it with new one. When you try to install plugin then you can see that plugin e2m3u2bouquet .7.6 is still the the plugin[/Q if you uninstall it and reinstall it should provide latest version

Hi Bro,
Thanks for reply.
Could you please explain how to use code method? I have notice sometime developers just give the code.
Can we do it with putty or with terminal . To be very honest i am a learner who does not have any computer back ground

Hi Bro,
Thanks for reply.
Could you please explain how to use code method? I have notice sometime developers just give the code.
Can we do it with putty or with terminal . To be very honest i am a learner who does not have any computer back ground

If you mean the M3U_Plus link, then you edit the config file and put that full link in there replacing the existing dummy link

Suls e2m3u2bouquet does not appear to connect to my iptv provider now,
it was working ok till I re-flashed my zgemma box on Saturday,
flashed with the same image( Dsayers Openatv 6 series complete backup for zgemma H.2H ) also tried other images but still getting the same no connection

to provider
install e2m3u2bouquet,
write provider details into config file,
run,
then create bouquets = fnished bouquet update in 0 secs
the event log says Failed top open epg source /etc/epgimport/suls_iptv_goat sources.xml
error (error2) no such file
in the epgimport folder there is only 2 files (in my other boxes running all the same "multi-room" there are a lot more)
the MAC code looks the same other than it appears in upper case I think old MAC code was in lower case

Last edited:
checked the username/password they ok
flashed/reflashed a few times still not connecting
I'm thinking its the mac code being in upper case, but when I press create bouqeots its finished in 0-1 sec, is that time to get to the server and back ?

checked the username/password they ok
flashed/reflashed a few times still not connecting
I'm thinking its the mac code being in upper case, but when I press create bouqeots its finished in 0-1 sec, is that time to get to the server and back ?
Check the log once you've run suls it will tell you what the problem will be

If you have other boxes running the same service do a backup on 1 of those then put hard drive in the 1 you can’t get working and restore
Is that such a big deal mate

Last edited:
no I didn't back up the box before I flashed,
good idea to take a backup from other box and try to load that
sul's log says "Failed top open epg source /etc/epgimport/suls_iptv_goat sources.xml"

no I didn't back up the box before I flashed,
good idea to take a backup from other box and try to load that
sul's log says "Failed top open epg source /etc/epgimport/suls_iptv_goat sources.xml"
You've found the problem double check everything make sure spelt and typed right mate

I used versions of e2m3u2bouquet 0.6.x, 0.7.x & 0.8.1
I'll try 0.8.2 later
I think its got to be the MAC code, can't be 100% that its still the same as it was, (but how can a MAC code change just with reflashing, ) my iptv suppler uses mac codes of my boxes as well as usernames & Passwords
looking at the old routers logs (changed router in the summer) it shows same mac code but at in lowercase
in the zgemma box info sectionit shows all in uppercase

I used versions of e2m3u2bouquet 0.6.x, 0.7.x & 0.8.1
I'll try 0.8.2 later
I think its got to be the MAC code, can't be 100% that its still the same as it was, (but how can a MAC code change just with reflashing, ) my iptv suppler uses mac codes of my boxes as well as usernames & Passwords
looking at the old routers logs (changed router in the summer) it shows same mac code but at in lowercase
in the zgemma box info sectionit shows all in uppercase
Ak your supplier to change it to capitals on his server its only a case of editing user

Back