Suls e2m3u2bouquet 0.6 IPTV Bouquet MakerMaker plugin

Thanks....i'd already looked at that, I've not used putty before and generally not that great at messing around with stuff sometimes...not sure if i do need to remove it or not.

Just uninstall via plugins red to uninstall plugins then extensions and choose e2m3u2bouquet. Reboot box then try to reinstall.

Just uninstall via plugins red to uninstall plugins then extensions and choose e2m3u2bouquet. Reboot box then try to reinstall.

e2m3u2bouquet is`nt there in extensions as far as i can see

Get it from the suls site

suls

iptv bouquet maker and epg-importer are there in plugins, is`nt that or both part of e2m3u2bouquet?
i installed e2m3u2bouquet weeks ago in wooshbuild and set it up....worked fine until past few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to re install e2m3u2bouquet if that is the plugin you deleted as that will not be in plugins

Where in the plugins section did you download it from? Maybe in wooshbuild plugin section?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

ok thank you....
it`s just i did`nt knowingly delete it, i noticed epg not updating a few days ago and then got the error in photo above,
it was day after putting in new supplier details though which did`nt work at first cos password wasn`t long enough,
i must of done something while messing about then but did`nt knowingly go through process of deleting e2m3u2bouquet....
i did uncheck the tick in epg import sources and reboot though when messing about trying to get new supplier to work....
will that of done it?

Where in the plugins section did you download it from? Maybe in wooshbuild plugin section?

yes that`s where i initially got it from cos it comes with wooshbuild

Last edited by a moderator:
yep its there, sorry i`m thick as lol.....you reckon a remove and reinstall should sort the issue out then?
thanks.

yep its there, sorry i`m thick as lol.....you reckon a remove and reinstall should sort the issue out then?
thanks.
No I reckon the other plugin is probably a modded version of e2m3u2bouquet plugin and is conflicting it. If you uninstall e2m3u2bouquet plugin see if the other plugin works, if it does then probably use one or the other.

I have installed and ran the IPK on my Edision OSMini running OopenPLI 6.1. I have got it running with both channels and EPG updating. However, I am having trouble getting the override to work. I have searched for solutions, can anyone give me a step-by-step. Thanks.

hi guys 7.1 is out here u go

If you install over the previous version it should migrate your existing settings and provider to the config file based setup

• Download the ipk and ftp it to the /tmp folder on the box.
  • Either install it from the box GUI (in OpenVix this will be ‘Menu -> Setup -> ViX -> Install local extension

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet_0.7.1_all.rar
    40.8 KB · Views: 14
used on zgemma s2 and edison mini flawless..i used the service app aswell ...and only uk epg not fussed..iptv is getting alot better hopefully keeps going forward..

hi guys 7.1 is out here u go

If you install over the previous version it should migrate your existing settings and provider to the config file based setup

• Download the ipk and ftp it to the /tmp folder on the box.
  • Either install it from the box GUI (in OpenVix this will be ‘Menu -> Setup -> ViX -> Install local extension
thanks for this just going to update mines the now

Could you please post the crash log? You'll need to enable debug logs in 'Setup -> System -> Logs -> Settings' then the logs will be saved to /home/root/logs

Running v0.7.2 on OpenVix here without issue.

Edit: Very little was changed between v0.7.1 & v0.7.2 just a couple of additional error messages and making sure the config dir exists before saving to it. If v0.7.1 was working fine for you then the crash log would be very helpful.

Last edited:
Back