Suls e2m3u2bouquet 0.6 IPTV Bouquet MakerMaker plugin

after installing the 7.2 ( i have installed it fine ) i cannot find the section to input user name and password..
so i have just ftp'd the apk and not sure what to do next.?
any help please?
cheers

The new plugin looks good, but i had one small issue.
I am on zgemma i55 with atv 6.1 standard image.
Installed all good but when starting plugin there is no text visible in the first menu, I could scroll up and down but could see no text.
I changed the skin and this resolved my issue, I can now see all options in opening menu.

PS hats off to the Suls team

Just wish there was a better way to organise VOD bouquets I'm stuck. There is too many series bouquets ie The Simpson's 1 to 8 in separate bouquets it would be good if we could combine them into one

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
try echannelizer mate

to configure this , what software is used to edit the config file ?

or are you guys putting all the info in using the remote ( bit long winded )
??

been told i only need to enter a name ( any name ) and the m3u and epg url.... ??

I did try copying the suls config yesterday but didn’t realize I could copy and paste it so I might of made an error ...

i was told i only need to put a name in and the m3u url and the epg url into the config file and i dont need to put the username and pass word into the seperate fields for these .. is this correct?
Cheers

hi, have tried the above steps but think im missing something.

Installed the plugin successfully, have been on the plugin and added a new provider (just a name) and clicked save.

I have then edited the config file as i think is correct (name of provider, url of server i use and the epg url, and also username and password below that).

if i go onto the plugin, it doesnt see anything? Just a blank entry under provider, and if i press run it also fails. tried a reboot, still no joy, but if i go into the config it does have all the info still.

Any help appreciated, thanks

I keep getting "Serviceref not in bouquets" error when trying to import the epg with epgimporter. 0 events downloaded. I can't work out why I get this error. I have looked in all the channel and source xml and everything looks correct. Any ideas?

Back