sv subs ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

eileen

TK Supporter
saw this £65.00 for 6 month

HI THIS IS A STARVIEW 7 SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE !
THIS IS FOR 6 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION TO STARVIEW SERVER
YOU PAY ME TO ACTIVATE YOUR BOX AND SUBSCRIBE IT TO STARVIEW, PLEASE NOTE ALLOW 8-10 DAYS FOR BOX TO TO BE ACTIVATED ! I WONT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU NOT READING THE LISTING CORRECTLY. PLEASE NOTE I WILL ONLY CONNECT YOUR BOX TO THE SERVER IT IS UP YOU THE BUYER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR BOX IS SET UP CORRECTLY AND ALWAYS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET FOR BOX TO WORK PROPERLY. THE SERVER MAY BE UNAVAILABLE SOMETIMES OR NEED ESSENTIAL MAINTAINENCE WORK. IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF YOUR BOX NUMBER WILL WORK PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL CHECK.PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IN SOME CASES I MAY NEED A PICTURE OF THE BOX INFORMATION SCREEN IN ORDER TO ACTIVATE IT. MAKE SURE BOX NUMBERS ARE CHECKED AND ARE CORRECT AS I CANT CHANGE THEM ONCE IN THE SYSTEM QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK THANKS PLEASE DONT MESSAGE ME AFTER 2 DAYS ASKING WHY YOUR BOX ISNT WORKING, WAIT AT LEAST 5 DAYS FOR IT TO ACTIVATE BEFORE CONTACTING ME THANKS ****** PLEASE BEWARE OF OTHER SELLERS WHO CLAIM TO ACTIVATE BOXES QUICKER AS THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE AND THEY ARE SCAMMERS, PLEASE CHECK PEOPLES FEEDBACK BEFORE BUYING THANKS ! PLEASE NOTE, THE FIRMWARE ON THESE BOXES CAN CHANGE OCCASIONALLY, YOU CAN PURCHASE THE NEW FIRMWARE FROM ME AT AN EXTRA COST PLEASE E-MAIL FOR FURTHER DETAILS !!!!! ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK THANKS ! 12 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION IS ALSO AVAILABLE, PLEASE E-MAIL !

Code:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STARVIEW-7-6-MONTHS-ACTIVATION-AND-SUBSCRIPTION-SERVICE-/221160369728?pt=UK_ConsumerElectronics_VideoSwitches_SM&hash=item337e2f6e40

Snedz must be back on ebay after he ripped everyone off and did a runner with their money.

Must be the starview way.

Thou shalt make shitloads in thous paypal account then feck off and run for the hills

only supports box numbers with 03 and 04 will work,so they say,and you know how 100% they always rightlol

It's just another sv scammer. In light of the recent sv failures & how easy gulible people are conned, everyone is now jumping on the band wagon - thanx sv you've started a trend. I don't think snedz has done a runner he's still posting on the sv site which is surprisingly back up promoting their new payment service. What about their new activation service, it will be back LAST week!? :smiley devil:

well with all the negative feedback and warnings rejected and people paying sorry to say they deserve to be ripped off,
why have you not done your research??
jumping in with 2 left feet and eyes closed:whacko:

It says "1 sold" on the ad......I cannot for the life of me imagine who would pay £65 for six months Starview Substandard subscription of roughly Sixteen channels (on a good day) :whacko:

lol Unfortunately,In 12 months time,they'd of released the Starivew 9 the euroview 4 and be down to terrestrial tv ROFL

Love that he calls others scammers in his listing then goes onto say the box may require firmware updates which can be purchased from me at a cost lol.

It's all finished now, they only had one item, and no feedback - Wonder why??? :dunno: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back