sync

menu>setup>service searching>tuner configuration, click on the tuner called DVB/C usually tuner B
add the netid and make sure Virgin Uk is set as provider but this is probably already set

menu>setup>service searching>tuner configuration, click on the tuner called DVB/C usually tuner B
add the netid and make sure Virgin Uk is set as provider but this is probably already set
when i click on that server i just get a black screen an it asks if i wanna zap back to channels,anyway iv been in touch with my provider and he said i dont need to save the line info,he said once iv re-flashed it let him know the cq code and he'll link that with my line so before i start is there anything that could go wrong that i need top know lol thanks btw im on sky not virgin

I assumed you were on cable because in your first post you mentioned watching live football
is this an IPTV sub you're using or did you mean BT sports?
if you flash the box, you'll probably need to add the C line again, no idea how your provider is going to do it unless he means he'll use teamviewer and add it that way

I assumed you were on cable because in your first post you mentioned watching live football
is this an IPTV sub you're using or did you mean BT sports?
if you flash the box, you'll probably need to add the C line again, no idea how your provider is going to do it unless he means he'll use teamviewer and add it that way
hi pablo iv got bt sports but also sky sports, i think its iptv

yeah it's iptv, not sky, although you could still be using a c line for remainder of sat channels
i don't think flashing the box will change the issues you're getting, if audio/video are out of sync, this is quite probably your provider, you might want to explain the problem in the iptv section of this forum as it could be an easy fix

yeah it's iptv, not sky, although you could still be using a c line for remainder of sat channels
i don't think flashing the box will change the issues you're getting, if audio/video are out of sync, this is quite probably your provider, you might want to explain the problem in the iptv section of this forum as it could be an easy fix
ye i was told that my provider is overloading the server but like i said im not up to scratch on these so i explained to my provider my problem an he said its normal thats when i got put in touch with you guys,an the person said if you lot cant sort it no 1 will, ok i'll try in the iptv section and thanks for your help

well it's obviously not normal if the video doesn't match up with the audio, you may need a new supplier, take as many free 24 hour tests as you need, don't send any money to anyone and when you find something you're happy with, take a one month sub, if after that month you are still happy, take a 3 or 6 month sub
if you're not happy, take more tests and take short subs until you feel confiden with the supplier to take a 6 month sub
I wouldn't advise taking a 12 month iptv sub with anyone, regardless of how good it is

well it's obviously not normal if the video doesn't match up with the audio, you may need a new supplier, take as many free 24 hour tests as you need, don't send any money to anyone and when you find something you're happy with, take a one month sub, if after that month you are still happy, take a 3 or 6 month sub
if you're not happy, take more tests and take short subs until you feel confiden with the supplier to take a 6 month sub
I wouldn't advise taking a 12 month iptv sub with anyone, regardless of how good it is
thanks buddy i'll take that on board,but i didnt buy the sub, the wife bought it for a birthday present but because im having all this trouble she thinks she's been had but i keep assuring her its not her fault,hopefully i'll get it sorted

if it came from ebay, there's nothing you can do i'm afraid, the sub will be the cheapest nastiest iptv he could get his hands on
you'll probably need to change supplier, you can use the same box

ok,so a quick update on my problem, so what i did was re-installed wooshbuild last night,and afterwards i watched a film and it never went out of sync once, this might be a bit premature cos i only watched 1 film,but like i said not a murmer, i cant explain,maybe my wooshbuild didnt install properly or something was missing,but i'll know better tonight.

Back