TalkTalk & IPTV

blue23

Hi

just in the process of moving my broadband from BT to TalkTalk fibre 63mb

Am I likely to encounter any problems watching IPTV through TalkTalk ?

Thanks in advance

Do not take this the Wrong way, but should you not have asked this before you decided to Migrate from your old ISP to your NEW?
Unless you have not actually completed it yet, I see no reasons to have any problems with Talk Talk once you have made the move. Not with them myself, i am with Sly Fibre.

I would advise Just the usual - go into your broadband settings and disable any family filters that are enabled, Best to take a look here: https://www.broadbandgenie.co.uk/features/guide-isp-web-filters

I have TalkTalk fibre at 25Mb and it worked flawlessly on firetv stick

Only having minor issues but might be due to device settings or provider - its in the 'IPTV query' topic

My parents live in the countryside and went from sky to talk talk and had lots of problems with slow internet and disconnecting constantly so went back to sky and have had no problems since.They were told it may be due to the area they live in but sky works without problems.This was about 8 months ago now but I don't think I'd recommend them to anyone.

Screenshot_20180713-180126_Speedtest.jpg Screenshot_20180713-180126_Speedtest.jpg

Used Talk Talk fibre for a couple of years. Great service. worst customer service out of big providers..
At the moment there are 8 devices connected Inc vpn. results above..

I can name 2 major providers who will not supply talktalk customers. I was on talktalk fiber and to be honest the download speeds were all over the place. we are now on vodafone and get a constant 50 meg as we live out on the sticks that is not to bad. like everything else horses for courses

I signed up for vodafone . This time last year steady away early 70's
Outage in November I got 2 d/load and 10 up.. over subscribed.

I powered up all devices this afternoon
And still got 60+

Back