Tech Kings Fantasy Premier League 2016 / 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burlesy, you can give it a try, but I don't think there are enough football fans on here with the commitment to keep it going all season.
In my case, I have never been able to remember on a week to week basis to come in, and buy/sell/exchange players, name my captain, etc. so I fall behind almost immediately.
However, it is not a bad idea, and I hope you get a good few involved, as a bit of camaraderie is very important.

On another note, have you ever tried the football score forecast game that is built into TK?
To access it, click on the word football above, and it brings you straight to it.
If it is not set up for this year, it should be before Saturday. There are about 10 of us who play that one religiously, and there is a discussion thread where we can have banter about it.

Best of luck, if you find a few interested mate. (y)

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

That was my thoughts exactly - questioning the commitment whether people would be able to keep it up.

The amount of times I see people saying 'I only watch my stb for the football', would of thought there would be enough people on TK for this to be achievable. However I'm not sure if they stick around on TK or they just come for assistance (most likely the case).

Yes I have tried the football system built in, I started it late last season & I'll continue to use it this season :)

I always play sky sports super 6
How about that instead of fantasy football, as you can win £250,000 getting all 6 scores correct

If you get more responses mate, send on the password to enter.
Its just a bit of banter...
C'mon the POOL!!!!!!!!!!!:pool sign:

If more people show interest on here then I'll set up a new thread dedicated to it, however if only a few are going to attend, it'll be pointless.
Was thinking, could make it into a competition - that way people would be more engaged & committed to it, if there is a prize up for the winner, plus would have to have a word with the people upstairs about that.
Hmm I'm not sure, probably left it too late, it starts this weekend.

I always play sky sports super 6
How about that instead of fantasy football, as you can win £250,000 getting all 6 scores correct

Depends on who uses what the most really, but nice idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back