1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terranium TV

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by dynah, Sep 10, 2018.

1. dynah

dynah Registered

Hi Guys as this now seems to be RIP anyone recommend an alternative please ?

Thanks

2. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

Showbox is good there's always plex if you can find someone who does plex servers kodi just with certain apps like movies for you exodus which changed to convent

3. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    Plex all the way, can't beat it. Just switched, gave up on Terrarium.

I see Terrarium has now officially shut down, at first I thought it was just struggling for links. Apparently the app will go off completely at the end of September.

Morpheus is also not going to be updated any more and will slowly die off. How long before Showbox and the others go?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2018
  4. joe516

joe516 Registered

Male
    manchester
    TeaTV is also still working

craigneuk and Taylerlee like this.
  5. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    Blamo repo on Kodi has just announced it is closed, this was always a popular one for getting Movie add-ons. Apparently the REPO, add-ons and coding have all been pulled from Kodi.

6. gravehead

gravehead TK Veteran

{stonemason
    Tried MovieboxHD last night, it seems to be ok for new stuff but no good for the older stuff. I'm going to have a look at TeaTV tonight

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  7. bees

bees VIP Member

Pity that, I used it quite a bit, was nice and easy to use.:(

Will be checking out Tea TV

8. rs500nutter

rs500nutter TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {toolsetter
    mansfield
    Yeah big loss and was used by a lot of people because of its simplicity and huge range of media.
    Must have been down to the pwers that be putting pressure on etc :(

9. bees

bees VIP Member

Got TeaTV.APK to put on for later, looks similar but can't see any box sets
    just films, only using my phone so can see better on a bigger screen.

Could do with a No Ads version like Terrarium

It's got a live TV section so I wonder if it will be any good for streaming sport
    when every man and his dog gets on to it :D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2018
    gravehead and rs500nutter like this.
  10. teddybloat

teddybloat Forum Supporter

https://ufile.io/2hx9r

Patched terrarium :

https://ufile.io/wnokq

Sorry about having to use a hostsite, the forum wouldnt let me upload the files.

gaelic-red likes this.
  11. teddybloat

There's people working on decompiling the APK and reinstalling the missing APIs etc.

The one I posted doesn't work on firesticks but works a charm on other android. Some features like the new HD section are working properly but it looks like a group of Devs on Reddit are taking on the project

12. teddybloat

I don't know enough about it to comment, this approach seems to have worked though:

You can add your own api keys:

Trakt api key, fanart tv api key, tmdb api key and then everything works as it should. You can register on those sites to get the api keys for free, then decompile the apk, mod the relevant files with your own api keys, repack/sign and then the apk works fine again.

Tested and working - someone nice might release a modded public version - probably in a day or two (won't be me though).

13. burnage

burnage Forum Supporter

Male
    Tried and tested works fine and the bonus no annoying adds, even has Jack Ryan.

rs500nutter likes this.
  14. Whitwori

Whitwori Registered

Trying to download on firetv but downloader just spinning, any idea

15. burnage

burnage Forum Supporter

Male
    Not sure if it works on the fire tv as previous posts state, going to have a go on mine, will let you know.

Tested on Amazon fire tv works fine, try turning on Java script in settings, or when the downloader is spinning select the 3 lines on the remote and switch it on from there,

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2018
  16. dynah

dynah Registered

17. tkeogh

tkeogh Registered

anyone got the new link for terranium to put on my android phone?

18. Taylerlee

Taylerlee Registered

Male
    {Retired
    Lancashire
    Do you have to register with filelinked then search within their site for Apk? as the link just takes you to the registration page. Thanks

19. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

@alcable said he had a working link to terrium tv lastnight in chat box even tho it had been shutdown :thumbsup: