Terranium TV

I downloaded the new terrarium(cracked???)from filelink and it’s working fine and seems will works fine for 1 year...it’s what it says when I opened the app...just don’t know if it’s discontinued how this version works then???

Apparently people are now getting a notification when using Terrarium

' We can't guarantee that your details will not be shared if requested'

VPN now being advised.

Scare tactics to push VPN sales or is there an element of truth?

Personally I would ignore it, every single Kodi developer and every streaming developer has said this since it all began. Terrarium is on it's arse, I give it another month maximum before it all goes again.

Hi there is a patched version on you tube through filelinked just search it if anyone's interested I have the guys code from file linked as well if anyone wants it cheers.

Got both firestick and non firestick modded terrarium apks working ok. I find on the obsqure shows i watch such as mountain men there are not as many file options but the ones it does have do work.

NitroXenon ( the original developer of Terrarium) has been posting on Reddit......I can't find the page or I would link it, I read it on a Terrarium support FB page.

He is saying that everyone needs to stop using all versions of Terrarium, cracked or not, something has gone on at his end and he recommends everyone uninstalls immediately.

This, together with the messages appearing about how your IP can be tracked, something is going on.

I have uninstalled it, call me sceptical but something isn't right. It's not like he is saying stop using it and use another app instead.

Someone challenged him on it, saying you are just trying to scare us. His response, I'm giving you friendly advice, uninstall all versions immediately, that's all I can say for now.

Makes you think.

People now think that he's sold/given up his Reddit account along with the app (or possibly been hacked). Here's the thread about it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TTVreborn/...t_have_been_hacked/?utm_source=reddit-android

Here's the Sub-Reddit for people who are trying to keep a modded version of Terranium alive (everything has been locked on what was the official Sub-Reddit)
https://www.reddit.com/r/TTVreborn

I think it's more likely, than not, that this is all scare tactics to get people to stop using it. However, I probably wouldn't carry on using it at the minute.

The
Apparently people are now getting a notification when using Terrarium

' We can't guarantee that your details will not be shared if requested'

VPN now being advised.

Scare tactics to push VPN sales or is there an element of truth?

Personally I would ignore it, every single Kodi developer and every streaming developer has said this since it all began. Terrarium is on it's arse, I give it another month maximum before it all goes again.[/QU

So what's everyone using now in place of Terrarium??

Im a numpty with these thins but I seen an ad today on my phone and when I clicked on it it went to a Youtube video where a video was showing and it says that terrarium is up and running again and the guy shows how to install this new version of it.I think he may have said something about it being patched.

So is it really gone or is there another version of it available? As I said Im pretty useless with this stuff but I found terrarium very easy to use so it would be great if it was available. A mate installed Teatv for me yesterday but it doesnt seem to be as good though.

Presume you have filelinked, try one cinema, a few others are ok, install the Aptoid app from filelinked and try Morpheus.teaTv good for life sports as is fftv, the other film/tv streams in filelinked ok in there way as alternatives

Terrarium will no longer work at the end of September, so i have read, an almost identical apk. / clone is now available, you cannot have both its a choice of one or the other, instructions are to delete Terrarium and install the new alternative "Movie Box Red" - Trouble with Terrarium is, there are many versions and still apk's can be found to download and install, However some of the files (behind the app) were alarming, which carry malware, virus's or other, use at your own risk, me personally i uninstalled Terrarium and installed Movie Box Red, may be a few early issues with it, but it seems ok to me - Obviously use a VPN :(y):

Back