terrarium replacement?

Those who use kodi with RD is it worth using as aren't add ons being removed consistently?

Also is it possible to set kodi with add ons on phone to be able to cast streams to TV?

TeaTV is rubbish imo. Showbox not that good either. So not proper replacements for Terrarium TV?

Do have RD but mainly use it for downloading than streaming. So with kodi and these other apps you get more stream links through RD?
I agree about teatv, rubbish, couldnt say much for showbox as the one I downloaded wouldnt let be scroll from one item to another, so I just deleted it, I will try titanium on my daughters android box though.

Use a site like rlsbb.ru and unrestrict the link.

Install the real debrid kodi add-on and then you can watch your links in Kodi that way.

Advantage is you can queue films and shows on your phone to watch later

I agree about teatv, rubbish, couldnt say much for showbox as the one I downloaded wouldnt let be scroll from one item to another, so I just deleted it, I will try titanium on my daughters android box though.
You need to add Mouse Toggle to be able to use Showbox properly, it makes your firestick remote into a pc mouse

Showbox is good imo, but no 1080p streams and also ads is a headache.

Use a site like rlsbb.ru and unrestrict the link.

Install the real debrid kodi add-on and then you can watch your links in Kodi that way.

Advantage is you can queue films and shows on your phone to watch later

So not possible to setup kodi with RD on phone and then cast streams to tv?

I only ask as dont want to use kodi on PC. Dont have an android box or any of the sticks.

For those who have RD added to kodi addons, other apps etc is it safe to enter your login details wont these details be accessible on the other end?

Anyone used movie box red or titanium TV if so what you think? Both seem clones of terrarium TV, im sure there are more out there.

Does RD work fine with both?

Anyone used movie box red or titanium TV if so what you think? Both seem clones of terrarium TV, im sure there are more out there.

Does RD work fine with both?
Been using titanium TV for the last couple of days with a VPN , watched a few programmes on it and it seems good, its as close to terrarium TV as you can get

Movie box red seems ok but doesnt have chromecast support though.

Speaking of VPN and third party routers, dont use either. I know most use VPN espeically to be protected from ISP.

But I download but not torrents and stream from free links and using free apps stated in here. All without VPN is that a risk and would ISP come after me.

VPN I think slows your general speed down also.

With big brother already having information/data of people not sure point of VPN now as imo security/privacy is non existent now. Then there is cost of VPN to factor in.

The chances of your ISP coming after you is minimal, even if they did they would send you numerous letters.

Honestly, what could they do, let's say you denied all knowledge and said I didn't know these apps were illegal, what can they do? They would have to prosecute every single user of the app, you can't prosecute 1 person for a crime and let off thousands of others that are doing the exact same thing. They will go after the person running the app, it's the same with IPTV, they go after the server owners who are making money.

They have to prove what you were doing and prove you were breaking the law, you would get a stern telling off at worst, the police can't even deal with all the nonces and terrorists in this country, why are they going to care if you have watched the latest film release for free.

People out there are abusing their internet usage for much worse content that you watching a knock off copy of a TV show. It's all scaremongering.

About 4 or 5 years ago I used to go to a market that sold pirate dvd, Wii games etc and it was right next door to police HQ, the market was there for years and people were openly selling stuff. It's the same thing, just online rather than physical items.

Movie box red seems ok but doesnt have chromecast support though.

Speaking of VPN and third party routers, dont use either. I know most use VPN espeically to be protected from ISP.

But I download but not torrents and stream from free links and using free apps stated in here. All without VPN is that a risk and would ISP come after me.

VPN I think slows your general speed down also.

With big brother already having information/data of people not sure point of VPN now as imo security/privacy is non existent now. Then there is cost of VPN to factor in.
I use a VPN as I pay peanuts for it

The chances of your ISP coming after you is minimal, even if they did they would send you numerous letters.

Honestly, what could they do, let's say you denied all knowledge and said I didn't know these apps were illegal, what can they do? They would have to prosecute every single user of the app, you can't prosecute 1 person for a crime and let off thousands of others that are doing the exact same thing. They will go after the person running the app, it's the same with IPTV, they go after the server owners who are making money.

They have to prove what you were doing and prove you were breaking the law, you would get a stern telling off at worst, the police can't even deal with all the nonces and terrorists in this country, why are they going to care if you have watched the latest film release for free.

People out there are abusing their internet usage for much worse content that you watching a knock off copy of a TV show. It's all scaremongering.

About 4 or 5 years ago I used to go to a market that sold pirate dvd, Wii games etc and it was right next door to police HQ, the market was there for years and people were openly selling stuff. It's the same thing, just online rather than physical items.

I am sure they have bigger online fish to fry to be fair and you ain't telling me every one wearing a police uniform buys there films, pays there Netflix and doesn't like a good deal at the end of the day ;)

Back