terrarium replacement?

It depends. I get most use it as they feel protected.

But cost for me is why not getting one. Also I know others who download and stream without VPN without ever receiving letters. If you do p2p like torrents then I understand you would need VPN.

I guess depends on person how secure and private they want to be from the outside world, hence most choose VPN and whatever other option.

The chances of your ISP coming after you is minimal, even if they did they would send you numerous letters.

Honestly, what could they do, let's say you denied all knowledge and said I didn't know these apps were illegal, what can they do? They would have to prosecute every single user of the app, you can't prosecute 1 person for a crime and let off thousands of others that are doing the exact same thing. They will go after the person running the app, it's the same with IPTV, they go after the server owners who are making money.

They have to prove what you were doing and prove you were breaking the law, you would get a stern telling off at worst, the police can't even deal with all the nonces and terrorists in this country, why are they going to care if you have watched the latest film release for free.

People out there are abusing their internet usage for much worse content that you watching a knock off copy of a TV show. It's all scaremongering.

About 4 or 5 years ago I used to go to a market that sold pirate dvd, Wii games etc and it was right next door to police HQ, the market was there for years and people were openly selling stuff. It's the same thing, just online rather than physical items.

Would agree with you out there, there are people using their internet connection for seriously disturbing content especially on dark net/web. Would never go on the latter as it would seem too much messed up crap on there.

Hey, don't dishearten yourself to the fact that terrarium tv is not available from now. There is a perfect replica which is even better than the terrarium tv. It's nothing but the crowns lite app which is far better than finding out content for you from different peers and everything else works pretty fine without any kind of errors and issues. The quality of videos you find on Crowns Lite is just awesome, give it a shot.

Back