Terrarium TV No Ads

Terrarium is a better user interface for tv's compared to showbox as it' designed for use with a remote. Show box requires a mouse pointer to work on a tv, unless you cast it from your phone. I do find Showbox more reliable though tbh, I often get kicked out of a movie part way through on terrarium. This almost never happens with Showbox.

Man just so many damn apps for live tv and VOD lol. Mobdro is crap imo. Poor quality and streams are not smooth. Haven't tried red box though.

Prefer showbox now to terrarium tv. Cartoon HD doesn't work anymore for me.

What I hate now about terrarium is I rarely get different links from different sources. Just same links. Plus keeps bloody asking me to enter captcha every time I try to find sources for whatever it is. Just given up on it now.

I tried red box today, was ok on some channels but most were like modbro. Ive been using cartoonhd for ages and its just suddenly stopped working for me to. My son prefers the terrarium one now tho

Terrarium is a better user interface for tv's compared to showbox as it' designed for use with a remote. Show box requires a mouse pointer to work on a tv, unless you cast it from your phone. I do find Showbox more reliable though tbh, I often get kicked out of a movie part way through on terrarium. This almost never happens with Showbox.

Yes the UI of terrarium is much better than showbox and includes the quality.

If you cast from both the showbox is better imo. Much more reliable and hardly any issues compared to terrarium.

Delete the apps then re install both files, then start Terrarium.

I had something similar when I installed terrarium only, started it and
asked me to upgrade to yes player.

It kept looking on the internet for the file and coming back with an error.

Installed the IPK but it still went looking for it on the net.

So install both files first before starting Terrarium.

You can use either. Yes player has 70% less ads apparently. No sure how true that is though. Works just as well as mx player for me.

You can set a player as a default or choose a player you want to use, still playing about with it

Main thing the Ads are gone, so you can use the player you prefer if you like.

Ye use either one when streaming direct from the app and not casting and never have problems. But phone screen so damn small.

Stumbled across this today for android boxes

No ads version and yes player APK files if anyone wants a copy

Install both then open the Terrarium App

These two files ok to use? When you run the updates on Terranuim will this effect this version fo the App? cheers Mate.

My set up is terranium tv with real-debird with vlc player and it works perfectly. I don't bother witj kodi as terranium has all you need. with my iptv server and RB it cost around £30 for 3 months.

May buy a decent android box so have it all in one place .

Those who use real debrid with Terrarium is it safe to enter login details in terrarium as I gather they would know the details anyway?

Also are there more sources when have real debrid with terrarium?

Real debird is totally safe to use with terranium tv. There are a lot more sources they are highlighted in green and you can get loads at 1080p and some 4k. well worth the extra couple of quid.

What box do people use for Terrarium? I have been through endless boxes and firesticks and Terrarium does nothing but buffer, but on my One Plus 5T phone it is perfect, not one buffer.

I'm using the same ISP on phone and boxes, so it's not this causing the error. Fed up with constant buffering.

I have tried all different players as well, any recommendations would be welcomed.

Using T95Z Plus works a treat.

Mine came with an App showing memory used, one click and it clears the cache.

Just read terrarium tv has closed down, don't know how true it is as I haven't got it installed. ?

Back