The Walking Dead - Season 8

cant beat a good spoiler i cant help it if you lazt gits wait too long to watch it this show best thing on tv ill hold back a little bit .........................not ...:grin::grin::grin::(y):;) im all ready waiting for next season of fear of dead

welll not long to go them fear the walking dead back dont get me wrong twd final was great with head son poles but lets see ftwd at as they too have done a few years jump

Fear the Walking Dead returns on June 2 2019
Good to know, I watched the first 4 seasons over christmas and the new year time, pretty good, better than I thought it would be, The Walking dead is still that cut above it, for me, but its still a great series, theres talk of Rick being brought back as ratings have dropped, dont know if theres any truth in it or not, still the TV films to come showing what happens to Rick after being picked up by the helicopter.

june 2 ftwd kicks of looks like from ew clips going to give twd a run for there money time will tell

What does anyone think of the current season?

Been a good season but personally I am more into the spin off show at this point.

Ye wasn't the most explosive episode for mid season premiere.

What's happening with negan and that crazy lady is some weird s*it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It wasnt bad to start the 2nd half of the season with, it is supposed to be good from here on in, still havent heard any more about the spin off tv movies, maybe they will be shown in the summer, although fear the walking deads next season should be on in the summer too.

I believe FWTD starts up again in June or July. Honestly that show has been so good last few seasons. Helps when you have someone like Morgan as the main character.

I find storylines and characters just more engaging and more invested than the main show.

Tv movies believe end of this year will air. Rick one will be i think end of this year.

I believe FWTD starts up again in June or July. Honestly that show has been so good last few seasons. Helps when you have someone like Morgan as the main character.

I find storylines and characters just more engaging and more invested than the main show.

Tv movies believe end of this year will air. Rick one will be i think end of this year.
True, the last 2 seasons of FTWD have taken the show up a notch and the addition of Lennie james character (morgan) and Garret Dillahunts (John) have been big factors in that, its a great cast all in.

Back