1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Thieving lowlife Scum Buckets!!

Discussion in 'Rant Room' started by wheelo, Feb 13, 2019 at 10:03 PM.

1. wheelo

wheelo Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

{bus driver
    Dublin
    So, as a lot of people know, I help out with a homeless charity where we have converted a bus with tables and chairs so that the homeless people can come in out of the elements and have a tea/coffee/soup and a sandwich.
    To this end the bus has a generator on it to power the lights, sockets and the canopy that provides extra shelter when we are extra busy.
    This evening the driver went to collect the bus to bring it to the City Centre only to find out that the bus had been broken into and the generator stolen.
    What sort of lowlife scumbag has so little compassion for the less fortunate (especially during this recent cold spell) that they could sink so low to steal this???
    My blood is boiling here, I know what good work is done on this bus, and yet, it can be taken away just like that.

photos of our bus can be found on this facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/460452370699773/posts/2052767501468244/

If it weren't for the Google ads people, this thread would be full of swear words that I would normally use to describe such sickening heartlessness.

meadow24, wullboy, makido and 10 others like this.
  2. surfjunkey

surfjunkey Forum Supporter

Male
    {Self-Employed
    Mars
    It’s heartbreaking that people can stoop so low & not have a conscience
    I support outreach on the streets where I live which is similar
    We help homeless all we can with , shelter / food / clothing / sanitary products / hygiene products etc
    In fact all we can.

wheelo likes this.
  3. Sam14

Sam14 Registered

Male
    YEAH TOTALLY AGREE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE PUT THERE LFE AT RISK FIGHTING FOR THERE COUNTRY

cactikid, bazcfc1 and wheelo like this.
  4. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    Clicked on your link and read the comment that says 'AGAIN' I can't believe that someone is so pathetic as to steal this, but when it seems to have been stolen once before it's sickening. No doubt it will be some drugged fuelled d!ckhead or kids who think it's funny.......it would be a shame if someone caught them......maybe they should try sleeping rough for just 1 night and see what a struggle it actually is. Really annoys me stuff like this, these people have nothing in life and scum like this take away what small comforts they do have. Hope you manage to get it replaced ASAP.

5. NazoDoop

NazoDoop TK Veteran

That is messed up mate. Chances are it was a druggy looking for easy cash

So sorry to hear that wheelo mate

Do you not have any sort of contents insurance ?

wheelo likes this.
  6. goose1

goose1 TK Veteran

Male
    pure scum

wheelo likes this.
  7. benijofar

benijofar Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

Male
    {Lazing Around
    Costa Blanca ...Spain
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2019 at 10:43 AM
    cactikid, lamblamb, wheelo and 3 others like this.
  8. wheelo

{bus driver
    Dublin
    @dt99 unfortunately, it would, in my experience have been someone from a community that travel around the country in transit and hiace vans!!!!
    They are well known for going into business parks and stealing staff bicycles, or anything they can get their hands on.
    This thing is very heavy and had no wheels, was screwed down, and required breaking into the bus, so would suggest organisation, not random drug user.

@NazoDoop the vehicle was insured, but the fear is that the premium would rocket next year!

Fortunately, there are some very generous people out there, since lady night, we have raised over €900 towards replacement.

9. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

@benijofar or @wheelo can a donation page be setup on forum for those of us that don't have Facebook and want to donate to help raise funds for what's needed so sad to hear what's happend there's people that genuinely need the help of good guys and theres robbing mother f*****s that will do owt for a quick fix or bit of cash would be different if boot was on other foot yor supposed to give to the needed not take from them

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019 at 9:47 AM
  10. wheelo

{bus driver
    Dublin
    TK users have been very generous to me and my work at Tiglin. The last two raffles have raised a lot of money, which I have started to spend, and will be starting a thread to keep everyone abreast of.
    I didn't really want to start another campaign on TK, as it could get messy to separate the two things.

cactikid and bazcfc1 like this.
  11. bazcfc1

I understand completely mate what we've done in raffles ect was just an idea for those of us not on Facebook and have no way of donating to help raise funds for a generator

12. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    That's very sad to hear,unfortunately that's the world we live in now. I'm sure anyone with a heart would gladly donate to your cause.

wheelo and bazcfc1 like this.
  13. benijofar

benijofar Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

Male
    {Lazing Around
    Costa Blanca ...Spain
  14. bazcfc1

wheelo, Pilf and benijofar like this.
  15. linesman66

linesman66 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Just made a donation myself
    If everyone made a small donation
    it wouldn't take long before the
    Generator could be replaced

16. wheelo

{bus driver
    Dublin
    I hope that doesn't rule you out lol

Thanks to all

bazcfc1 likes this.
  17. lamblamb

lamblamb Forum Supporter

no morals any more :(

wheelo and bazcfc1 like this.
  18. woody6222

woody6222 Forum Supporter

Male
    {Retired Panel Beater
    UK. E/Midlands
    Next weeks whisky allowance just donated.

linesman66, wheelo, cactikid and 2 others like this.
  19. wullboy

wullboy TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {Goffer
    At a pub near you
    Unfortunately ...there is lowlife's everywhere...

wheelo likes this.
  20. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

Only a small one but every bit helps.

linesman66, wheelo and benijofar like this.