Thieving lowlife Scum Buckets!!

Thanks to all again, I have been able to borrow a generator for the bus from Dublin Fire Brigade, they have generously let us have it for a few weeks until we get our few bob together.
Bus was able to go out tonight, such a relief.
Thats good news mate just shows the support people are willing to go too to help and the generous offers of some people

Dont forget to update this thread as i might need another generator:emoji_eyes::emoji_astonished::emoji_money_mouth:

@wheelo That's good news even offering refunds for those that donated don't get many that are willing to that but can keep my donation and fair play to that diy store for stepping up and generously giving you a generator hope it brings joy and smiles back on the faces to all that have been affected but at least the donations can go onto a refurb on the bus cafe

The people who do this sort of thing are obviously scum. In my experience it is normally organised gangs they also target builders vans for power tools etc

I remember in the 90s i ran a Irish pub and some low life come selling used power tools all of a sudden the lads started to lock the pub doors you can guess what happened

Back