Think this might be my 1st ever faulty Box???

D12UNC

I received 4 H2S tonight and there for xmas presents, done the first 2 and all good as usual, went to do the 3rd and soon as I switched it on to check it it had a flashing red light and the green and orange Ethernet port lights were flashing aswell??? Had a look around on the forum and some say its bricked , some say try to flash it. I always turn the box on with just the sky cables , hdmi Ethernet and power (no usb) just to check it boots up ok. Every box ive ever done has been fine except this one, I tried the 4th box and it was fine at least. They were bought from a very reputable seller who I have bought from many times and had no bother, will give them a phone tomorrow as I think its faulty, any help appreciated guys.

Have you tried flashing it? I wouldn't consider it bricked until I have tried re-flashing it. Its worth giving a go as the chances of you getting a replacement before christmas are going to be slim unless the seller is local to you.

Im no touching it until I speak with the supplier, " I don't flash the box or remove the protective stuff on the top until I know it boots up fine"

I do the same with every box before flashing. Think it's a good idea to speak to the seller so they are aware of a possible problem. Flashing red light is unusual.

If you do flash the box, restart and shutdown as many times as you can to be sure the problem doesn't reappear with new build flashed on it.

Back