rapture_ni

I've had my iptv set up in bouquets for a while now and I'm well happy with the tv setup and the timeshift works fine with normal tv viewing

Though I put on T2 and couldn't even go for a piss during it as the timeshift for some reason won't work with the VOD but will with the streamed channels.. anyone any idea why this is and if there is a way to get it to work.

Unless the VOD is in the epg it won't timeshift
If you have it in the XCplugin however it will pause without the epg
Just add XCplugin and use your m3u file

Iptv is still half new to enigma2, they are still working bugs out
Someday I would like to think they would have it sorted

It's been a while since I looked in to it

Sorry just seen the last comment
If it's in a bouquet, it would need a EPG description or channel reference of some sort to be able to pause
As I find that with standard iptv, blank channels wont pause

if you can ftp in and edit the .tv
you can add something like this
1:0:19:3fe:7f0:2:11a0000:0:0:0:
in the right place it will let you, pause and all

this is sky intro channel reference

Last edited:
Is there a handy way I can add the VOD to epg or add an epg for it of sorts just to bluff it?

Theirs 5000 odd movies in a list on xc plugin or I would just use it..where through xtream editor I have it all sorted into handy bouquets

I would do a batch convert on it.
Could take a few mins with gui restart and all

So it's not in bouquets

Ftp in to
Ect/enigma
Look for the bouquet files they end in .tv
Copy to your computer
Get a xml editor

Ok so i tried giving adding sky intro a go.

Got as shown in the pic. But now the streams don't connect lol.

Hmmm picture won't upload but the epg is there saying sky intro with black screen lol

lol does it say ,come back to the darkside and let us rape your wages on the 1st of every month, and if your on the full package you can come to ruperts 154th birthday party and pay an extra 50 for a table with no ads . :(y):

Back