Tivimate; Parser Exception

Gewber

According to Google the Parser Exception error message is an issue with the EPG but I get whilst watching something rather than browsing the Tv Guide. Does anyone have any experience with this error and any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks

It only happens from time to time and I do clear the cache fairly regularly. I'll see if I can find the EPG file and delete it.

I get the Parser error frequently and the error seems to lie with my provider who sendd a back-up playlist until he has fixed it.
I often doesn't get fixed however...

try this.

1. Take a backup. Obviously rember where you saved backup.

2. Clear cache and data from app

3 restart device

4. Then open up tivimate and restore from backup.

Ok you just need to follow logic

There is nothing wrong with tivimate itself otherwise forums would be flooded.

So that leaves
1 bad install
2. Issue supplier end.
3. Possible your device doesn't like tivimate.

Solutions
1. Try reinstall or solution above.
2. Try a different app
3. Contact provider.

My guess either point 1 or 2 will work. It hasn't been mentioned but have you paid for tivimate. Not sure if it shows EPG unless you pay

Last edited:
Ok you just need to follow logic

There is nothing wrong with tivimate itself otherwise forums would be flooded.

So that leaves
1 bad install
2. Issue supplier end.
3. Possible your device doesn't like tivimate.

Solutions
1. Try reinstall or solution above.
2. Try a different app
3. Contact provider.

My guess either point 1 or 2 will work. It hasn't been mentioned but have you paid for tivimate. Not sure if it shows EPG unless you pay
Good point! You definitely need a paid sub of Tivimate for this to work.

But I can’t afford 2 services on a state pension. I’m sure I’m not alone in that..,
You requested about eight times before your official first request.
Then you requested another five or six times before your second official request.
All of these were deleted but I and others here remember them and remember reporting them.
What I'm saying is that you requested a dozen times, at least, and still managed to pick a duffer out of all the people offering you a sub. So basically you were looking for the cheapest, nastiest sub you could find, and now it's playing up? Who'd have thought the difference between a 10p/daily and a 15p/daily sub would range from unwatchable to near perfection.
In short, stop being a tight arse and buy a proper sub, you probably spend more than that on Werther's Originals.

You requested about eight times before your official first request.
Then you requested another five or six times before your second official request.
All of these were deleted but I and others here remember them and remember reporting them.
What I'm saying is that you requested a dozen times, at least, and still managed to pick a duffer out of all the people offering you a sub. So basically you were looking for the cheapest, nastiest sub you could find, and now it's playing up? Who'd have thought the difference between a 10p/daily and a 15p/daily sub would range from unwatchable to near perfection.
In short, stop being a tight arse and buy a proper sub, you probably spend more than that on Werther's Originals.
I think you’re confusing me with someone else- possibly the starter of the thread?
I haven’t requested 8 times,

I think you’re confusing me with someone else- possibly the starter of the thread?
I haven’t requested 8 times,
I'm not confusing you with anyone.
I'm just saying you did what hundreds of members before you and since you joined have done, request in the wrong place, you did this several times a week which means you only requested 3-4 times officially, but all the other unofficial requests were deleted.
There couldn't have been a single provider here that didn't know you wanted iptv.
You chose a duffer, which leads me to believe you chose the cheapest and now you have to change the playlist every other day

Back