TM-Twin 4k

Maybe related to this. I moved to a gigablue due to issues, but I imagine the OpenVix code is the same for this.

Do a factory reset. I got two from.amazon and they both went back because of freezes and random crashes.

I'm pretty confidant it is set to 28.2 as it picked up the sky channels and a couple of FTA channels of which I could view. I had a google at the frequency + symbol rate for some of the BBC channels and tried to set it to them but got nothing on those scans either.

I will try the ABM later as I didn't explore that menu yet.

I will post my results and hope I don't have to return it as with the few channels I got the box seem quite good.

Thanks

never ever factory reset as crap happens,a full automatic scan on 28.2 pulls in 900+ channels and if you cant get that figure maybe dish has moved?

Sounds like it might of moved then as I can only get 90ish.

Don't know the history of the dish either so I guess anything could of happened to it.

Unable to get any BBC stuff at the moment so can't say. For some reason I only seem to get Sky channels and a few others.

I think the dish has been used for Sky Q before which uses a different lnd on the dish so giving you channel problems on a normal satellite box
I would change the lnb for a hybrid one which can be found on a popular auction site

It was the LNB.

I ordered a 6 way from amazon just in case and then spent a bit messing with the settings hoping it was the way I set it up.

I had no luck with the settings so when the new LNB arrived I got the ladder out swapped it over, easier than expected! Started the automatic tune and now have more channels than I know what to do with!

Thanks all for your help.

Back