Total Newbie needing some big help

mrsmile

Hi all, I have just set up my solo 2 and done all the first step and got channels showing, however I cannot pause live tv. I have installed a 1T HHD tho so not sure if my setting r wrong. I am using 28.2 e with a fixed sky dish.

Next problem is DCC is not picking my solo 2 box up. I am connected to pc and router but when I search the solo 2 ip address never shows and if I enter the ip address manually it also says not connected.

I have not got on to setting cccam etc up yet so hope you will help me and talk me through the process after sorting these peobelms first

Thanks Adam

hi there, new to this myself, i also have a solo 2 (running latest vix image) which a friend helped me set up so may not be much help with the technical stuff because im still learning myself!

i did fit the hdd myself and got the live pause working, firstly have you formatted and added your hdd in mount manager?

also i think i had to alter 'timeshift' settings to use hdd, hope this helps!

If you still need help setting up your vu+ solo2 send me a private message and I will get you set up :) I spent a full week trying to set it up and I know it can be really frustrating!

no need as there is an excellent tut with pictures to make life very easy now:peace:
HTML:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=Guides%20and%20Tutorials/

pdf file to download to pc.

Back