Transferring from an openbox v8s to zgemma h2s

Hello all,

Realtively new to the world of openbox zgemma etc and I was recommended an openbox v8s. After using it for 9 months I had a play on a friends H2S and it far superior. He told me I could easily transfer my package onto this box. I went ahead and bought a H2S box and now looking some help on how to get it up and running. Could anyone point me in the right direction in setting up the box/taking from the old what I need for the new? Or has anyone done this exact move and could talk me through it? I have looked through the forum and see bits and pieces to doing it but I cant work out what is and is not relavant to me.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

if you want to transfer your line you need to fine the line details on the old box and then move them over to the new box using ftp or usb option if you have wooshbuild on your box

what package do you want to transfer. explain further pal.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t3s using Tapatalk

I believe it does not work out of the box and it needs set up... What do I need to be looking for on the old box to transfer to the new box to decode the channels that my package currently gives me access to. Is it a file or multiple files that need to be transferred or is it just settings that need to be inputted to connect to a server to decrypt the channels for example..I am unsure of how these boxes work but I am guessing its one of these 2?

---------- Post Merged at 12:24 AM ----------

if you want to transfer your line you need to fine the line details on the old box and then move them over to the new box using ftp or usb option if you have wooshbuild on your box

Can I go into a settings menu to find the line details or how do I do that to move them over via USB? Have not heard of wooshbuild (assuming the openbox does not have it) is that something I can download onto the box to allow to transfer the line? Thanks

There's guides in the openbox section on how to add lines (or your package as you call it), just go to where it says you add them - I know you're not adding one but that's where you need to go to find the details.

Then you copy it into a notepad file, save it as CCcam.cfg (including the capitals) and then take a look at the wooshbuild thread for instructions on how to set up the H.2S.

you can not transfer that if you have not option of showing lines. if you have the email of your provider. contact him to give you your personal details. if not. search for another one.

But there is an option to show your line on an openbox... I know because I had one in my possession last week.

so now it is easy. activate it and see your host passwords and username. and put them in the zgemma .

gordonnewbie.......now you have a zgemma h2s you will need to read up in that section of how to use these boxes.
They bear no resemblance to an openbox and the only connection is the line details which you need.
There are various builds available to download and install but you must decide which is for you.
Bear in mind that openatv supports this box with OTA updates and Vix does not.
There is plenty of help if you get stuck but do your homework first !!

To get the line off your Openbox. Use the 'dump by USB' facility in the menu. That'll copy your line details from your box to a USB stick.

If your unsure how to do it, just ask and I'll guide you through it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back