Triax 90cm with 4 multi lnb holder being considered.

digidood

TK Supporter
Which positions would you recommend? I need to consider what position in the holder 28.2 needs to be at as well.

They will all be dual lnb's for recording another channel. How would i diseqc them up to the receiver?

Advice appreciated. [emoji2]

You'll need 2 separate 4 port diseqc switches, each going to an input on the receiver.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I'd use 28.2e / 23.5e / 19.2e and 16e ... You would need an 8 way disecq switch but you also need to check what the receiver supports - for example, I think the zgemma only support 4 way switching.

Or you could do it as Wilb suggested 2 x 4 way ones but you'd need 2 cable runs.

Presumably the twins are to allow recording and watching at the same time, to two tuners? 4 ways definitely work OK, had one hooked up to my zgemma until last week.

23.5 also gets a thumbs up from me, not sure what's still available on 16 but I've not looked recently.

2 shotgun runs already in and zgh2s. Will it work with 2x4 diseqc switches?

Will use a euro sub so whatever i can get on that.

So looks like 28.2 is as far east as my lnb set up needs to be.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

you wont get 23.5 between 28 and 19,
at least not on a 65cm dish in NW England,
19 is really close to 28, and 13 is almost dead tight to 19

2 shotgun runs already in and zgh2s. Will it work with 2x4 diseqc switches?

Will use a euro sub so whatever i can get on that.
ive gotr 2 x 4way diseqc on mine, along with a multiswitch
if I was doing it again I'd have quad LNBs and 4 x diseqc, I have a dual tuner and a single tuner, so atm, I can only record 28

Reactions: ste
Maybe having a quad on 28.2e might be a good move at least if i want the option for another room but i use tiimote on a droid box using the zg and we are getting cable soon. Just want a sat option so i dont depend on iptv.

ive gotr 2 x 4way diseqc on mine, along with a multiswitch
if I was doing it again I'd have quad LNBs and 4 x diseqc, I have a dual tuner and a single tuner, so atm, I can only record 28
Would be good to see how this is wired up correctly.

Maybe having a quad on 28.2e might be a good move at least if i want the option for another room but i use tiimote on a droid box using the zg and we are getting cable soon. Just want a sat option so i dont depend on iptv.

I've got a quattro on 28 with a multiswitch,
so I can have freesat in every room,
and I'll take one of the duals for when I get my motorised dish up,
so only one dual spare then, and get 2 x quads for the fixed

Back