Tried all advice on Region swap for Wales but still no good !!!

johnnyJ

I've learned from previous mistakes and decided to look through every post regarding Region selection issues but still no good. I've inserted a screenshot below. I live in Wales but there's no sign of Wales regional program in my EPG ? Not even SD. I'm obviously doing something stupid but could do with someone pointing out the error I must be making when trying to channel swap and scan. Cheers in advance. JJ

IMG_20170208_180737.jpg

Hi wooshman,

Sorry, I didn't include all screenshots but I've already tried that and nothing works ?? I've gone through all the previous threads on Region issues and tried all the suggestions but I still can't see my regional station on any of the EPG pages.

JJ.

Oh i had this the other week what happened was that when it was doing ABM E2 scans the FTA option was selected on scan mode instead of available HD.I changed it to that set my country to wales and region to wales it found bbc1 wales HD. To check it go in to ABM E2 settings.i only found it out because i was sticking woosh on a hs2 at the same time (and that was working) so i took a pic of its settings and discovered that what i mentioned above had changed.hope that helps

Last edited:
Worked like a charm boys !!! Awesome.....got more Welsh channels than I can shake a stick at.

Cheers wooshman
Cheers Ad29434

Stevecwmbran, when you're adding a reply click on the "Insert Image" icon in the toolbar above where you type the message. a new window pops up, use the "Basic Uploader" and browse your pc for wherever you've stored the image you want to insert into the message body. Happy days.

JJ.

20170210_203850(1).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Just seeing if I done it right last post...last post pic
Thanks jj
This is how I set epg to bring in the Welsh channels to 101..102 etc

where is the new download please, cause i downloaded off teckkings tonight and still wrong details in image. Greatful if you can help

New ZGemma H5.2S. New Wooshbuild v5 installed. Set local TV WALES, Country for Channel Swaps WALES. No effect. Without knowledge (newbie), I ran CrossEPG Downloader & AutoBouqets E2. Then used menu option to do all updates.
Again set local TV WALES, Country for Channel Swaps WALES. No effect. Nor could I ever get channel numbers on EPG.
From WB Configuration, I reflashed Wooshbuild. Now had Channel Nos on EPG.
Did not touch further - by next day, EPG channels are correct & local, ie Wales.

Back