TSmedia proxy list

Snapper93

TK Veteran
I have found a proxy ip address (and web url) for Movies25, which works on a PC, but when i edit these into the proxy links file on the box Movies25 still won't load. When i view settings of Movies 25 the proxy source still says movies25.com and not the new url or ip address i put in. It won't let me change this source ont he screen. Any ideas on how to change proxy source for Movies25?

I managed to get Channel 1 movies back up and running

I have found a proxy ip address (and web url) for Movies25, which works on a PC, but when i edit these into the proxy links file on the box Movies25 still won't load. When i view settings of Movies 25 the proxy source still says movies25.com and not the new url or ip address i put in. It won't let me change this source ont he screen. Any ideas on how to change proxy source for Movies25?

I managed to get Channel 1 movies back up and running

same her m8 when i press blue to change the ip it wont let, any chance of the web url and ip, adresses m8 not get any myself
Thanks

Tried that mate - but Movies 25 proxy is still showing as movies25.com when you select settings using blue button, even though the file in FTP is showing the new url

Might be cached and am not sure how to change that, maybe copy the file to your desktop, delete it off box, try and load tsmedia, maybe reboot and then copy the file back to the box with the new link

Tried that - still no luck, but strange thing is that I've deleted both the proxy links and also the xml file from the box and when reboot and go back into TSmediaand choose settings on ICEfilms, Movie25 and Channel 1, it shows me the old proxy addresses. This is making me think it is pulling info from somewhere else in the file system?

Thats why i think it is cached somewhere. Maybe uninstalling tsmedia and reinstalling after reboot may help

What version of tsmedia are you talking about snapper?
I have tsmedia 7.5 and that has the same problem ,but 7.99 works fine

I'm on 7.91, but will try 7.99. When you say it works fine do you mean it will accept changes to proxy file if need be?

Yes you change the proxy in etc/tsmedia

Movies25 have alot of dead links so might have to try a few before one streams for you,

---------- Post Merged at 07:34 PM ----------

Ps im not sure if im giving you false hope as im using a vu machine ...

Last edited:
not sure if this is allowed in here but looking through the tsmedia section I noticed sportsdevil? if anyone has this up and running and wouldn't mind passing on the info it'd be really appreciated

Back