Tswaby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekiddy

Clearly tswaby is extremely sexually frustrated! Guys where sorry about the fight last night although the concerns are to get the service 100% live n glitch free!

Tswaby stop your moaning and just go with Virmin or sly! And YOU are the one defrauding Virmin, u paid good money for a box I understand, but u took the risk! No one else!

You may have paid 80 for a fta box! U may have paid 110, you might evenhave paid 150 for a guy to come and install it, check your cabling, net connection got you started and support you!
But at the end of the day your taking a risk like it or lump it!

If u want a perfect service with dedicated support team pay your way and get paying full whack to sly or virmin cos I assure you the equivalent package Is more that £100 a month!

you tell him kiddy!
like you said getting the server up and ready and functioning 100% is the main priority. PPV if they will be shown will be extra's. without Kiddy's help Starviews would be a doorstop.

kiddy i just cant believe some people,how ungratefull and selfish(these people pee me off my box has been broke for 3 weeks and i aint moaning,just hope it can be repaired if not i buy another one and take the risk but i aint subscribing no way) if they dont like it subscribe and get off our case......

well said stigie, I wouldnt have given my self the time of day, clearly this bloke has more time to start threads and topics about me then concentrate on the server, lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

well said stigie, I wouldnt have given my self the time of day, clearly this bloke has more time to start threads and topics about me then concentrate on the server, lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

no he has time to go check threads to see if anybody is having trouble with the serber annd need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back