Tuner B (VM) failed after streaming to kodi

Scaveman

Hi can anyone help me
I have zgemma h2h with sky and vm all was working well until I started experimenting with streaming to kodi
Now first of all I couldn't change channels now my tuner b for virgin media has gone dead?
a77def24f6059ba499cdb82ec4838e67.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

zgemma wasn't designed to stream iptv if that is what you was doing, I remember when I attempted to try use kodi, it kept crashing.

Change your Tune setting to provider, then select VM as your provider.
Go into autobouquetsmaker(ABM) after you saved your tuner settings, then go to providers in ABM. Double check to see if everything is set up correctly.
Start a scan in ABM.
Your channel should be working again.

Thanks done that but now only free to air channels work I've rescaanned all the channels back in too and restarted cam they still not clearing

Sorry just took ages for the first channel to clear all up and running great again thanks

I really would like to to stream to kodi though it worked well at first
what would be a suitable box to do this any ideas?

I only use kodi on my laptop so I wouldn't know, I believe people use it on firesticks and iptv boxs I think :)

And watch you get pulled by server as seen this before

your zap count ecm requests go through the roof as your paying a server for a line and then you are using box to serve kodi and this may lead to freezing or stopped service

Last edited:
And watch you get pulled by server as seen this before

your zap count ecm requests go through the roof as your paying a server for a line and then you are using box to serve kodi and this may lead to freezing or stopped service
Thanks for the comment I'm only streaming locally in my house does that still count?
Not sure what zap count is?
Any more information would be very educational ta

A zap is each time you pick a channel and ecm is normal 8 a min some servers (like the one I use) limit zap and ecm to stop reshare or people feeding servers

Servers also don't like your box been left on a HD channel that you can't receive say as it's still requesting ecms from them

Back