Turning skybox off for a month

dan80

Ive got my box, line and everything i need set up to enjoy nice and cheap channels (y) now i just need my sly subscription to run out in a month. so here's my question:

If i unplug my new skybox f5s for a month till the sly subscription runs out, will i have any problems when i plug it all in a month? like will the server do anything because i havent used the

nline for a month? i presume it will be OK but im new to this so just want reassuring really.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

You may have to update your channel list, but nothing should change with your server.
Do you only have one connection from the dish? Why not use the F5 in a different room?

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk 2

P.S. You only need to post once! People are generally from Europe on this website, so when you post at midnight, they will generally be in bed or on their way there.
Other thread deleted. Don't be so impatient.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk 2

Ok thanks a lot for the help. I appreciate it.
The reason i was so impatient was because i posted the thread at about 7 0 clock UK time because i wanted to watch the Man Utd match on TV in HD but like i said i wasnt to sure about what impact it would have unplugging it all. I then wrote it again at about half 12 when i saw it still wasnt up, but either way im happy you could help, so thanks.

Back