UK Gold & Gold +1 Freezing

Hmmz

Hi, I'm aware of the recent channel blackouts that have effected everyone but has anyone else had trouble with Gold freezing regularly?

At first I though it may be a problem with my gift provider but after changing it three times it seems no matter who provides the gift - I always have problems with Gold/Gold +1 freezing, the channel will play fine for a minute then freezes for 10 seconds and recovers for 20 seconds then freezes again continually.

Anyone having same problem?

Hi, I'm aware of the recent channel blackouts that have effected everyone but has anyone else had trouble with Gold freezing regularly?

At first I though it may be a problem with my gift provider but after changing it three times it seems no matter who provides the gift - I always have problems with Gold/Gold +1 freezing, the channel will play fine for a minute then freezes for 10 seconds and recovers for 20 seconds then freezes again continually.

Anyone having same problem?
UK Gold is on two frequencies 12129 V & 11523 H, try both channels, the one at 12129 V has a slightly stronger signal so maybe it's a signal problem.
I've tried UK Gold on 11523 H & it has frozen an odd time but not as much as you are saying, try the other channels on this transponder, (see pic) to see if they're the same.

1a.jpg

Last edited:

Back