USB Cam Importer Missing

Spiderwal

hi, I’ve searched the site and the internet but no joy so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I have updated my box to WooshBuild 7 and gone through all the installation steps, but when I go to add my line I no longer have a cam importer option on the green button or in the softcam panel menu, so how do I add the line?

Regards

if it's a C or N line, copy and paste it into CCcam.cfg file
if it's a CWS line for mgcamd softcam, paste it into newcamd.list

both files should be in the usr/keys folder, to get to it/them
1) you'll need filezilla, download it from: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php

2) next you'll need the zgemma's ip address, so on remote, press menu>information> network, write ip addy down

3) open filezilla and type in the zgemma ip address in 'host'

4) type root in username and click 'quick connect'

you'll see zgemmas folders open on right hand side

5) ok, on the right hand side, scroll down until you see a folder called usr
double click it to open it

6) find a folder called keys, double click to open it

the files are in here, right click and choose view/edit, choose notepad if filezilla asks, paste your line in, close the file then restart your softcam in softcam panel

if it's a C or N line, copy and paste it into CCcam.cfg file
if it's a CWS line for mgcamd softcam, paste it into newcamd.list

both files should be in the usr/keys folder, to get to it/them
1) you'll need filezilla, download it from: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php

2) next you'll need the zgemma's ip address, so on remote, press menu>information> network, write ip addy down

3) open filezilla and type in the zgemma ip address in 'host'

4) type root in username and click 'quick connect'

you'll see zgemmas folders open on right hand side

5) ok, on the right hand side, scroll down until you see a folder called usr
double click it to open it

6) find a folder called keys, double click to open it

the files are in here, right click and choose view/edit, choose notepad if filezilla asks, paste your line in, close the file then restart your softcam in softcam panel

I think he's looking for the USB cam importer? I maybe wrong so if I am he can follow this :grin:

Thanks guys, but wbconfig no longer appears in the latest version of WooshBuild, and I’d tried doing it the other way and putting the file straight in to the location and that didn’t work either

Thanks guys, but wbconfig no longer appears in the latest version of WooshBuild, and I’d tried doing it the other way and putting the file straight in to the location and that didn’t work either

if you've put the line into the newcamd.list or cccam.cfg file and it didn't work, the line has probably expired, this is where they go, you need to restart the softcam once your line's installed in the correct location

I’ve got two boxes, on one I put the line in before updating and that one works fine, the second box I didn’t and that’s the one I can’t get to work. Neither box has wbconfig or usb cam importer on it, I’m having to reflash the second box back to an earlier version to get a line on it, a right pain in the ass, all because they’ve taken wb config off the new version

Like I said though, I had tried that and it made no difference, hence having to reflash to an earlier version and adding it at that point

wb 7 does have wb config still, press the green button on the remote and it should be at the top of the list of plugins. If it's been deleted for some reason press the green button again and you should see a wooshbuild section and wb config should be in there I think.

Gone from the top of the list where it used to be and been all through the downloadable section and not in there, it looks like he’s removed it from the build

Gone from the top of the list where it used to be and been all through the downloadable section and not in there, it looks like he’s removed it from the build
WB Config is a main part of WB and it was included a few days ago when I flashed a box with wb 7

WB Config hasn't been removed from any image.

What WooshBuild have you installed as Grog said above, also a screenshot of your plugins screen would be good please.

Yeah, basebuild-wb7-h2s and once that was running I did a flash online with OpenATV-6.1-zgemmah2s-20180322 so I’m as up to date as I can be

I think it’s the latter update that’s taken it off

If you flashed online you have basically flashed your box with a clean version of OpenATV 6.1 which is why you are not seeing any WooshBuild bits and pieces.

I think what you meant to do was the software updates and not flash online. They are two very very different end results.

Ah ok, I assumed they were all linked in together, I’ll flash again to get back to 7 then as it’s a lot easier to understand

Cheers for all the help, it’s appreciated

Back