USB download for xtream app on V8s

I want to start a thread to make openbox aware of the amount of customers angry that the openbox v8s new firmware with xtream app is not available for USB download. I currently run an iptv server which works great. However, customer continue to complain about their boxes freezing and then forcing them to turn off there box.
Comment below if you want this latest update to be available for download and make openbox listen.
It is not that I wouldn't mind paying the fee it is the simple fact that I can't send over 100 customers boxes away and wait weeks for them to comeback.

I want to start a thread to make openbox aware of the amount of customers angry that the openbox v8s new firmware with xtream app is not available for USB download. I currently run an iptv server which works great. However, customer continue to complain about their boxes freezing and then forcing them to turn off there box.
Comment below if you want this latest update to be available for download and make openbox listen.
It is not that I wouldn't mind paying the fee it is the simple fact that I can't send over 100 customers boxes away and wait weeks for them to comeback.
You can do batches of 5/10 at a time,Its been stated that the firmware is not available for usb download,Stop moaning and get on with what has been explained to you,Beni (MODERATOR) Closed the thread for a reason and you go and post a fresh one

You can do batches of 5/10 at a time,Its been stated that the firmware is not available for usb download,Stop moaning and get on with what has been explained to you,Beni (MODERATOR) Closed the thread for a reason and you go and post a fresh one
I started a new thread to see if anyone else is in the same situation. In the hope openbox will listen. If you don't like the thread click off it. I want support not conflict.

Send the box over to him if you want the firmware so bad. Use the an post address pal as return address and it will only cost you €3 postage. You've been cribbing about it for long enough just go away and do it.

Send the box over to him if you want the firmware so bad. Use the an post address pal as return address and it will only cost you €3 postage. You've been cribbing about it for long enough just go away and do it.
I would happily send my box away but I can't send away 100 customers boxes away as well. The amount of complaints I receive everyday is crazy. Openbox need to wise up this is very poor customer service. It is great if you live in Manchester but not everyone does.

Why can't you send them 10 at a time it will only cost 3.50 return postage and you could charge your customers however much it costs. Everyone's happy

Even if you charged €15 per box you'd be well covered and it isn't a lot of money to revive a redundant box
That's still slot of hassle and my point still is that this should and in my opinion will very soon be available for USB download as there is not a single person that I have heard from that agrees with the fee and have all said it is very bad customer service

I had a similar situation with my pet dog going to the vets .

In the end I decided it was time to let , let go .

R.i.p. Openbox.

If customers ain't willing to upgrade to a better box and WEbTV ain't good enough ,than they only have themselves to blame .

Sometimes you stop throwing good money after bad , like my dog it wasn't up to much near the end .

Hope this helps

Conor....consider this information.

Most people consider "yojiatech" were the original manufacturers of skybox/openbox and did all the firmware options on their website.
eOpenbox i believe to be a clone supplier from china as a lot of their boxes would not update with yojiatech firmware.
When flashed with firmware from the openbox site they worked.
Yojiatech to my knowledge never appointed a UK rep and the nearest to that was probably "the Reaper"
They also would not put any fix to something which was not original to their boxes.
So the question is whether this fix is for genuine boxes or a fix for clones which may work on the original box as well.
There have been no updates to the V8S from yojiatech for almost a year as they have released half a dozen boxes since then and the V8S uses were limited.
It's probably never going to be particularly good for iptv so they haven't bothered and due to the cheap price they were from China originally, they are not bothered about the support for them.
Do some research on social media about eopenbox and form your own opinion as to the viability of what is on offer.
They will not listen to your gripes nor will they take any notice of the moans from a forum.
If this thread turns into another slanging match like the last one then it will be deleted very quickly.

Conor....consider this information.

Most people consider "yojiatech" were the original manufacturers of skybox/openbox and did all the firmware options on their website.
eOpenbox i believe to be a clone supplier from china as a lot of their boxes would not update with yojiatech firmware.
When flashed with firmware from the openbox site they worked.
Yojiatech to my knowledge never appointed a UK rep and the nearest to that was probably "the Reaper"
They also would not put any fix to something which was not original to their boxes.
So the question is whether this fix is for genuine boxes or a fix for clones which may work on the original box as well.
There have been no updates to the V8S from yojiatech for almost a year as they have released half a dozen boxes since then and the V8S uses were limited.
It's probably never going to be particularly good for iptv so they haven't bothered and due to the cheap price they were from China originally, they are not bothered about the support for them.
Do some research on social media about eopenbox and form your own opinion as to the viability of what is on offer.
They will not listen to your gripes nor will they take any notice of the moans from a forum.
If this thread turns into another slanging match like the last one then it will be deleted very quickly.

http://www.yojiatech.com/index.php?route=information/news/news&news_id=42

You're missing the point.
If Yojiatech were the original manufacturers of the V8S as everybody believes then why would they do the press releases and not release the fix themselves ?
They specifically refer to openbox as another supplier with a fix that may work on their boxes.
I had a member from here last year who thought he had bought an original v8s but would not update firmware from the yojiatech site but would from eopenbox.
What does that tell you ?
I still haven't seen any comments from any other member who has had this fix done yet that i can recall ?

Benji,I have the xtream app on my openbox v8s and it works really well.i did try the webtv app and had the same problem as others with the freezing and having to turn it off from the back.This app works fine and I did post in the original thread about stuttering audio on some Asian channels but overall its ok if you want to upgrade an otherwise redundant v8s.

You're missing the point.
If Yojiatech were the original manufacturers of the V8S as everybody believes then why would they do the press releases and not release the fix themselves ?
They specifically refer to openbox as another supplier with a fix that may work on their boxes.
I had a member from here last year who thought he had bought an original v8s but would not update firmware from the yojiatech site but would from eopenbox.
What does that tell you ?
I still haven't seen any comments from any other member who has had this fix done yet that i can recall ?
Hi benijofar how can you tell the differences between open box and the other box name you have mentioned as I have got an open box v8s how do i know if it is a clone box or not mate just out of curiosity as I don't know much about them as I got it off my supplier for C.S when he first started and ive read your posts about them that's why I'm asking you if you dont mind

Go to the Yojiatech site and look under news then declarations.
They give all the pointers on there how to tell.

Back