Use vermin in a non cable area?

chewzlife

This may sound a silly question, and it does to me but....

Is it possible to use a cable line in a non cable area? I don't know a great deal about cable but I hear their HD is not blocked? The only reason I ask this question is I was browsing another thread and someone mentioned about this being possible, just requires more effort, to get a cable connection without being in a cable area. They never went into much detail and I browsed through it at the time and can't find the thread since. How would this be achieved if it is indeed possible, where would the line come from?

Thanks

You need either vm bband or a vm feed to accesS their services. I'm not sure as to why someone has posted being able to access vm services out of thin air, but they are a first if they can lol

Yes it did sound crazy but he sounded convincing, i wish I could remember the exact details he mentioned on how to get a feed. Is it true VM don't block HD?

Yes it did sound crazy but he sounded convincing, i wish I could remember the exact details he mentioned on how to get a feed. Is it true VM don't block HD?

If you have vm services in your area then you will still be able to view channels in HD

You need to be in a cabled area, with a live cable feed to your house to watch it that way.

Theres probably alternative streams available, but you can't watch it through cable if you don't have the cable!

You could always run a cable from the nearest cabled area to your house - that may work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back