Using E-Channelizer with wooshbuild questions

Getrom29

I will be using a IPTV service on a zgemma box with Wooshbuild GUi My questions are

If I create Custom IPTV Broquets (sorry for spelling if wrong) example.

IPTV - All Channels (all channels will be here before moving to other broquets)
IPTV - Sport
IPTV - Movies

when I move say Skyports from All Channels to Sport will it delete it from the all channels broquets and when i change the reference info with it change for both broqets at the same time.

sorry for spelling
Thanks

I'm not sure on the reference part...but if you drag the channles and hold ctrl at the same time it will stay in the original place as well.

Hope that helps.

Scoops

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

hi
has anyone had success with this, once i move/copy any channels etc if i restart the box it just freezes on the boot up screen

just made an ALL folder and mixed free to air hd with non free to air iptv hd channels in the same order as sky, i moved the folder to the top so that order works when flicking through the channels with the remote, all works flawless until restart, it boots up and the whoosh screen shows but then sticks on that

Did you find a solution to this? I'm experiencing the same issue

yes, if your using e channelizer you must delete all bouquets apart from your custom made ones, then write to the box then if using sky bouquets re download them.
after that you can click down on remote favorites enable move mode and set them how you want.

me personally didn't re download the sky bouquets as i am not using them and just disabled automatic update

yes, if your using e channelizer you must delete all bouquets apart from your custom made ones, then write to the box then if using sky bouquets re download them.
after that you can click down on remote favorites enable move mode and set them how you want.

me personally didn't re download the sky bouquets as i am not using them and just disabled automatic update
Cheers pal, thanks for the quick reply. I'll give that a try

just made an ALL folder and mixed free to air hd with non free to air iptv hd channels in the same order as sky, i moved the folder to the top so that order works when flicking through the channels with the remote, all works flawless until restart, it boots up and the whoosh screen shows but then sticks on that
That's something I'd be interested in do you have a guide ?

Back